Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1188|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Query] Bane in meta now?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-25 04:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Why bane is in a+, is bane used more often now?, i want answers, pls comment down below why

credits: expertwm
Screenshot_20200723_170116.jpg
Post time 2020-7-25 04:54 PM | Show all posts
he isn't meta, this tier list is just complete garbage you can see it by the assassin catagory
helc nata above ling lance. then you already know this guy that made the tierlist never went over legend
Post time 2020-7-25 05:34 PM | Show all posts
What is the basis of this Hero tier thing?.
Hero usage?.

There's a lot of aspects to consider.
Like Difficulty, Specialty, Team fighter effectiveness.
Sustainability in terms of damage and durability.
C tier heroes often Priced as 1500 BP or low.

If the basis of hero tier list is the ability to kill the most. Then it's not a tier list . It's kids selection of heroes to gain more kills in a game
 Author| Post time 2020-7-25 05:40 PM | Show all posts
Edited by jayar3217 at 2020-7-25 05:51 PM
IZxCOLD replied at 2020-7-25 04:54 PM
he isn't meta, this tier list is just complete garbage you can see it by the assassin catagory
helc  ...

Post time 2020-7-25 09:33 PM | Show all posts
Most of it are totally wrong. Grock, Hylos, and Claude aren't that strong anymore.

Comments

yes. people who still ban claude is so weird.  Post time 2020-7-27 12:12 PM
Oh, trust me, Claude is...he's banned very often in ranked  Post time 2020-7-26 06:02 PM
Post time 2020-7-25 11:34 PM | Show all posts
where is faramis?. Does everyone thinks of him that way? i am not mage main or anything just thought he was very good and eudora too.Also I personaly think x. borg is useless,,,,
Post time 2020-7-26 02:25 AM | Show all posts
Gord is also in the wrong spot in the tier list, he is not an A+ tier list hero.
I don’t believe that Cyclops belongs in the same place as Nana and Harley.
Zilong does not belong in the A+ tier list.
Bruno does not belong in the S tier list.
Therefore, that tier list is pretty much wrong.
Post time 2020-7-26 10:05 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2020-7-25 04:54 PM
helc  ...

can share what is the correct tier list of the heroes?
Post time 2020-7-26 12:51 PM | Show all posts
There are so many players who still believe such that rubbish hero list. They dont understand that list is a joke made by troll account. If talking about hero list like that, it will be different actually for every country, every area and every tier. IMO, that S+ mage are valir and esme? Really? Esme is a joke because esme is having hard time since previous season. Valir is absolutely correct but he supposed to be with pharsa and luo yi in S+, of course 3 of them as mage support. That what happens in my server, it can be different in another server and area.
Post time 2020-7-26 06:06 PM | Show all posts
I don't really know who's making these lists but it's just..so wrong. I think it might be based on buffs and nerfs, i`m not sure. I have to totally agree with Cold on this one:
this tier list is just complete garbage you can see it by the assassin catagory
helc nata above ling lance. then you already know this guy that made the tierlist never went over legend
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 06:58 PM GMT+8