Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 859|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Query] Survival mode

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-27 05:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello guys. Do you know when the survival mode will be back?
Post time 2020-7-27 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Hi, there is still no official announcement about when the survival mode will be back, hopefully it will come back with more improvements and all-new content
so keep track on the official news section
 Author| Post time 2020-7-27 06:36 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-7-27 06:16 PM
Hi, there is still no official announcement about when the survival mode will be back, hopefully it  ...

Tysm for info :)
Post time 2020-7-27 07:29 PM | Show all posts
No news on that..but i think its gonna take some time for them because survival mode needs a huge rework..that is time consuming
Post time 2020-7-29 12:00 PM | Show all posts
My favorite mode, even more than rank. Unfortunately it will not come back. Developers haven’t made any new modes since chess. They didn’t expect it to be this famous but it was a great success. Lots of people only play chess. We will still have mayhem and mirror sometimes but because only a few people played survival it is gone. It stood there for more than a year but nobody played it so it is OUT OUT now. Bye bye no more. Im so sad! It was so fun!!
 Author| Post time 2020-8-7 02:01 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-7-29 12:00 PM
My favorite mode, even more than rank. Unfortunately it will not come back. Developers haven’t made ...

Ye agree with that. There was no hardtrying players and you was able to play chill game. Even in classic mode players are tryharding to boost wr xD.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 06:44 AM GMT+8