Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: MightAlly
Collapse the left

[Share] Worst season so far

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-30 01:13 AM | Show all posts
The fact that ur teammate is old mythic glorys who are unable to carry themselves means that they are bad.  You are literally relying on others to carry u and u still lose. I understand that randoms make the game hard and shy, but the fact that all 3 of u with 80 wr are losing indicates that u do not do well or that enemy is good.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-30 03:06 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2020-7-30 03:13 AM
aznager replied at 2020-7-30 01:13 AM
The fact that ur teammate is old mythic glorys who are unable to carry themselves means that they ar ...

I don't know how many time I need to repeat myself.You are missing the point.
U are shortsighted its not me that need to be carried but my squadmates.If u think someone is low beacause they only know one role thats your opinion.I dont play that much myself and I am rusty with some heroes but I think I deserve more thank mythic II by playing for 3 years.Past seasons 200 games was enough to reach myth glory.Win rate is irrelevant in this topic I think u have some complex issue.That is not hero win rate but squad win rate from past seasons.

Focus on important things like SHORT DURATION OF GAME NO METTER WIN OR LOSE;UNFAIR MATCHMAKING WITH PEOPLE THAT ARE PLAYING FOR 1 YEAR OR FEW MONTHS LEADING TO FEW GAMES(SMURF ACCOUNTS EXCEPTION BUT I HATE THEM FOR REASONS MENTIONED ABOVE) ;NON EXISTENT ALGORITAM PROVEN BY NOT ACCOUNTING MMR,NUMBER OF GAMES OR RANKING IN REAL TIME ;NON EXISTENT REFRESH FOR YOUR NUMBER IN  DRAW AT DRAFT PHASE AFTER EVERY RANKED GAME.I COULD CONTINUE MORE BUT SOME LOW IQ IN FORUM WOULD MISS THE POINT.

Post time 2020-7-30 03:28 PM | Show all posts
Then leave this game already. The game doesn't need you anyway.
If you have an algorithm to pre-detect Trolls submit it.
Maybe a time machine can help since you want to detect someone who will throw.
Something like. Hey this guy will throw tomorrow let's punish him now.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-30 05:49 PM | Show all posts
PhilYan replied at 2020-7-30 03:28 PM
If you have an algorithm to pre-det ...

I am enjoying magic chess.
If I wanted to leave game I wouldnt bother with this post.This can be fixed with time and trolls will get stricter punishment penalty like ban.This post is not complaint but share of obvious problems following this game from the start.Competition is comming which is a good thing and I hope ml stuff speed up things.
Post time 2020-7-30 08:33 PM | Show all posts
MightAlly replied at 2020-7-30 03:06 AM
I don't know how many time I need to repeat myself.You are missing the point.
U are shortsighted it ...

My point is this the fact, the fact someone is complaining about others shows he is not a good player.
Post time 2020-7-31 05:19 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2020-8-16 10:27 PM
PhilYan replied at 2020-7-29 04:51 PM
So?.
You are relaying on your teammates for win?.

You really need to think before posting because they doesn't make any sense

PhilYan replied at 2020-7-29 10:39 AM
Marksman is still a thing.
If your objective as a marksman is to kill. Then you will likely to lose. ...

You nop. Mm are already dead. This meta is stupid. They should revive the mm to make this game more balanced

No use talking to nops

PhilYan replied at 2020-7-30 03:28 PM
If you have an algorithm to pre-det ...

You should be the one to leave
 Author| Post time 2020-7-31 07:18 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2020-7-31 07:27 AM
aznager replied at 2020-7-30 08:33 PM
My point is this the fact, the fact someone is complaining about others shows he is not a good pla ...

I blame system not the players.System that match random without algoritam.Here is example for u to better understand.
I have between 60%-70% with jawhead,yu zhong,esmeralda,silvana,ruby,chou,masha.
But if my team is bad doesnt matter if I choose solo top or tank for team. Like I said maybe I am not pro fanny I have 1k+ games  51% but with some heroes I am realy good at using them and they are op and when I lose its because of incompetence of the team.
But I never blame them during or after the game(exception intentional feeders) and i never report girls.
Most of them want to surrender after 6 min but I fight until last breath.U never know if enemy will go afk sht happens.
Another example I used to have 70% w r with martis previous season.I pick martis if enemy first pick helcurt.But this season is full of nooobs and system is so broken that my win rate droped to 52% and I am global martis .
I used to have 70% w r with lolita but this season after enemy pick change win rate droped bellow 60% which is realy concerning factor for me.This tells me ml is going down.Numbers never lie.
Post time 2020-8-1 01:32 PM | Show all posts
For me when the mm got super op that was the worst season. scary
Post time 2020-8-1 10:47 PM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-8-1 01:32 PM
For me when the mm got super op that was the worst season. scary

This is the worst season for me as all MM are nerfed and more AFK players in India. Probably poor network connection due to VPN. My losing streak continues with marksman.

Comments

Indian players are having a hard time ...hipe they remove the ban soon  Post time 2020-8-1 11:27 PM
Post time 2020-8-2 08:47 PM | Show all posts
well i can relate, but not entirely, i've been 1.5K points almost every season but this season was a decent start (well not as good as every other season) by getting mythic on the 3rd day and after that i hit mythic III but yet i lost so many games to the point where my season wr is below 60% which has never happened to me since 5 seasons. and since i hit mythic III i havent rly been playing anymore due to losing motivation
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-1 12:01 PM GMT+8