Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 450|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] buff and Balance Jungle Items and Jungle Emblem

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-2 09:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
1. Jungle items Bonus damage to monsters  from 50%>25% -- Split the 50% bonus dmg and give it to retribution. (Prevent abuse of Jungle Item)
2. Retribution should get 25% bonus damage to monsters, same as above.
3. Make stacking better by getting a stack with an assist to monster kill(instead of a Kill), especially for Beast Killer So tanks can buy them,
4. Beast Killer add +10 Cd reduction, which can help tanks/supports
5. Raptor machete & Star shard should get +5% cd reduction.

Jungle Emblem is kinda Useless Now, the Tradeoff between an Assasin or mage Emblem and the Jungle Emblem is too big, that You wont Use Jungle Emblem on a high Rank or Competitive Level so I Propose these things:
6. Jungle Emblem should be re arranged, Balance = the physical and magical lifesteal should be transfered to the 2nd level from the 1st Level.
7. Jungle emblem Brutal = from 21% to 35% bonus dmg to monster  -- this is just enough not too OP, because the benefits of Using Assasin or mage Emblem Outweights the Jungle Emblem... In other words Jungle Emblem is kinda useless.
Post time 2020-8-3 11:03 PM | Show all posts
I do agree with u, jungle emblem is kinda useless. I think gaining more hp, armour and mr will do as well as gaining more gold for jungling or faster clear.
Post time 2020-8-2 04:07 PM | Show all posts
I support on making changes for Jungle emblem, i also dont see player pick this emblem while the other emblem is useful, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-8-2 08:50 PM | Show all posts
My suggestion is that if a player purchase a jungle item (even tier 1),it will give more gold by 20% whilst reducing the gold receive from minions by 20%. Reason is that there will be balance since up until now players still jungling even if moonton nerf gold receive from jungle monsters. I think there will be advantage in early game but it will fall short in mid to late game since minions give more gold than jungle monster. Thus, only assassins can use the jungle items if this will be implemented.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-25 11:08 PM GMT+8