Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 376|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Chou Shunpo (Skill 2) Buff

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-5 03:53 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Some people may heavily disagree with this suggestion, but as a Chou player, I think it is much needed since Chou has been pushed to the side as more of a split pusher than team fighter.

My suggestion for Shunpo: CC immunity (Kaja and Franco ultimates are exceptions) already, but allow Chou to nullify anything thats not damage. Examples include Gusion's Sword Spike's (skill 1) mark, any item passives, Franco's Iron Hook (skill 1) stun and pull. I would also ask for a 20-30% damage reduction instead of the shield, only so that tank Chou can still be viable.
Post time 2020-8-5 07:07 AM | Show all posts
agreed. I mean hes been nerfed and I miss the old chou.
Post time 2020-8-5 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Agree bro...If someone disagree and say chou is op just use chou ulty on him
Post time 2020-8-5 11:35 AM | Show all posts
I miss the old Chou immune, where I was able to do incredible Savage with 1 hp left using tank build. I was really sad because of the nerfs he received. Cheers, Happy Gaming!
Post time 2020-8-5 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Im not main of the hero but i face damage build Chou and he was still outstanding, for self defense he already have mobility and CC, a slightly adjustment might enough, Thank you for suggestion.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-7 06:10 PM | Show all posts
thanks for everyones feedback
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 09:43 AM GMT+8