Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 583|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Query] Why are old hero revamp so bad??

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-7 04:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
As title says... why the OG hero's Revamp so bad?? and are they releasing it or not anymore? miya? eudora? zilong? tig??
Post time 2020-8-7 12:09 PM | Show all posts
"Bad" is relative , if you compare it with other fighter , for example the overpowered yu zhong and the immortal xborg , then yeah it's bad .

But if you compare it with their old self , imo , they're better.
Post time 2020-8-7 10:00 AM | Show all posts
I don't think it's bad at all I mean everyone can argue about it, but what worries you about revamped old heroes? and if you have any suggestions for that feel free to share your thought with us
maybe it will be released in the next big update, so stay tuned and keep noticed for official news in News section
Post time 2020-8-7 10:50 AM | Show all posts
They're still under development and undergoing many changes that's why some of em are not released yet. And yeah, what do you meany be revamped so bad?
 Author| Post time 2020-8-7 11:09 AM | Show all posts
oh they are still going thru development? sorry i was watching youtubers update with some old heros thank you for info!
Post time 2020-8-7 11:19 AM | Show all posts
Toxicity1 replied at 2020-8-7 11:09 AM
oh they are still going thru development? sorry i was watching youtubers update with some old heros  ...

Yep, patch notes on advanced server is full of many changes with the Revamped OG heroes.
Post time 2020-8-8 01:53 AM | Show all posts
basically, the OG heroes are for lower ranks and beginners since they are your starter heroes. and honestly it would be better to keep the reworks like this. if they become over the top then it'll be just like valir in the end
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 01:20 PM GMT+8