Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1050|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] How about don't nerf Natalia?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-7 06:15 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Natalia seemed broken from the start of her Ultimate revamp, but that doesn't mean she still is now. Natalia is quite balanced for the current meta. Taking away her silence will just cause her to be shoved into a limbo of decent damage but no control or/for viability. She's very easily countered so it'd be preferable to leave Natalia the way she is. Silence is crucial to her assassination role, and removing that will only make her useless.
Post time 2020-8-8 02:33 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-8-8 09:45 AM

I never really like how they made the silence shorter to begin with. I just wished they had a better way of designing nat. It made sense to me to make a passive gives autos so much dmg. I think it would be better for skill 1 to have insane dmg and make her passive being able to silence through auto attack and skill 1. For skill 3, we could have just reset skill1 cooldown each time it is used. I like her silence to be longer.

PhilYan replied at 2020-8-7 10:49 PM
Well. What's the need of silence if she can 1 shot?.
It's not a nerf. It's an adjustment.
Because h ...

u are forgetting that if she autos once, many skill casters will follow her and fck her.
Post time 2020-8-7 06:41 PM | Show all posts
Removed natalia silence is not only makes her useless but she is lost her trademark. Don't understand why moonton wants to removed her silence abilities, except they have plan to ruined natalia. Not to mention, the worst part about this nerf is many natalia players will quit this game if moonton applied this nerf on original server
Post time 2020-8-7 09:46 PM | Show all posts
Im not Natalia players, but current Natalia is always banned in ranked game which players not able can use the hero, probably you are right, most player pick Natalia because her Silence, nerfing base stats should be enough, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-8-7 10:49 PM | Show all posts
Because her damage is almost tripled.
If you combine it with Blade7. She can now 1shot anyone except tanks

Yes we lose her trademark of silence. But build up her new
trademark as hit and run.
Post time 2020-8-8 12:46 AM | Show all posts
PhilYan replied at 2020-8-7 10:49 PM
Because h ...

How about instead of silence she stun for 293773 seconds how about that. She is as balance she can be stop making changes to her and making her as useless as Hanzo now after the nerf.
Post time 2020-8-8 01:48 AM | Show all posts
i agree,
natalia isn't that good of a hero to begin with, i think the nerf is for lower rank players especially since they ban natalia pretty often. But it isn't really deserved

anyway thanks for the suggestion
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2020-8-8 03:54 AM | Show all posts
If her silence is remove then bring back the Natalia stealth that enemy can’t spot her when it’s inside their range
Post time 2020-8-8 07:09 AM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2020-8-8 03:54 AM
If her silence is remove then bring back the Natalia stealth that enemy can’t spot her when it’s i ...

Im AGREE with you
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-26 01:53 AM GMT+8