Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2687|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Query] Account used by someone else, please help

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-7 07:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AlyAoi at 2020-8-17 05:43 PM

Hi all,

I need some help.
I took a break from mlbb a few months and when I reinstalled the app I received a message I was banned for 30 days. I don't cheat but that was the given reason. It still had 14 days remaining so I bided my time and yesterday I could log in again. I immediately changed my moonton password

I saw that next to my vk and Google play accounts, which are bound, someone connected his Facebook to my account with the email lordaqsal@gmail.com
I don't use Facebook so naturally, I tried removing the account but it now says this is not my standard device and I should contact customer support. There is no customer support as far as I can tell...

I also see that my location is now set to somewhere in Indonesia while I'm living in Switzerland. I can't change this since that map service doesn't work. I receive 'failed to acquire location, please try again later' (yes the location services are enabled for MLBB)

How do I make my phone the main account again? I see this#@!@!@@  is still playing today and I'm afraid ill be permanently banned now if he keeps on cheating on my account.

I just need to unregister all these social media accounts and use only my Moonton account but as long as my device is not the main device I can't.
What I'm doing now is, during the day, during work hours, I have MLBB open on my phone and if someone tried to log in, I force them out. Will this help to make my phone the main device again?

Please advise!
Trying to remove the hacker's facebook:
Whats-App-Image-2020-08-07-at-13-21-41-2.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2020-08-07-at-13-21-41-1.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2020-08-07-at-13-23-21.jpg

Trying to adjust the location:

Whats-App-Image-2020-08-07-at-13-21-41.jpg

Post time 2020-8-7 10:05 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
To disconnect unwanted 3rd party account, go to Profile > Account > Account Center > 3rd party account disconnect self-service > choose platform you want to unbind > Enter the verification code sent to the email connected to your moonton account to disconnect.

To solve "new device or new region" problem, turn on device location and allow MLBB to access Location service, play 10 classic games until you can use 3rd party account disconnect self-service.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-8 01:08 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2020-8-17 05:36 PM

Thanks @DennisST! i was aware of the first step. I wasn't aware 10 classic games solve the new device status. I will do that this night and kick this person off my account >:(

And the !@%$*()@# is away from my account. Changed pw's on moonton, VK and google account. That should keep him out now. Thanks Dennis, it took a mere 3 classic games to get it activated
Post time 2020-8-8 10:03 AM | Show all posts
I had the exact issue. Good Luck man, I did all the same steps and I eventually got my account back.

SECURE all your emails and account. Also, VK is very dangerous.
Post time 2020-8-8 11:35 AM | Show all posts
Roofpigeon replied at 2020-8-8 03:40 AM
And the !@%$*()@# is away from my account. Changed pw's on moonton, VK and google account. That shou ...

Your welcome, happy gaming.
Post time 2020-8-10 04:46 PM | Show all posts
Why do we need to use VK, that platform is so unstable. T^T
Oh, im one of the victim of this indonesia people stealing other account and bind their fb to my accounts.
What more horrible is they know this play match for 10 time for mlbb to recognize device method.
So what they do is they intentionally afk for 5-6 match and my credit score drop to 55. Which i cant no longer play classic or rank. Futhermore the credit score deduction make it worse. I can only earn 6 credit score daily limit. Which every time i sleep, this hacker login my account and decrease the credit score beyond what i have earn on daily limit.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 02:12 PM GMT+8