Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 494|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Need adjustment on these items

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-8 05:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ciaociao at 2020-8-8 05:50 AM

Wind of Nature - I notice that this only immunes Physical damage and not Magic damage. This should be like Winter Truncheon which can be immune to all.
Cursed Helmet - The passive should be changed or increase by at least 3% or just change the magic def to 50.

Blade of Heptaseas - I know this has been buffed for players to play assassin role but now this has been abused not just assassins but even fighters. Can you increase the cost of this item to at least 2.4k gold same cost with endless battle.

Thank you!

Post time 2020-8-8 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Wind of Nature designed for MM and Fighter role, i think its already balance with current item. For BoH i see a lot players using this item even fighter, Thank you for suggestion.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-8 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Players use Wind of Nature to have immunity on burst heroes. But if you'll also look at the stats its only physical damage immunity and +10 physical atk only. Compare it with Winter Truncheon with 60 magic damage and physical and magic immunity and the cost of these items are both around 1.9k gold. Mages have advantage.
Post time 2020-8-8 07:51 PM | Show all posts
Definitely agree with the increase of item prices. The build up sometimes is just too quick that Its nearly impossible for the losing team to get back from the gold team. Thanks for your suggestion
Post time 2020-8-9 12:36 AM | Show all posts
ciaociao replied at 2020-8-8 04:03 PM
Players use Wind of Nature to have immunity on burst heroes. But if you'll also look at the stats it ...

yes and no. You are forgetting the fact that physical attackers also have their basic attacks to deal dmg. Mages don't have the luxury. So for me this is ok.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-18 01:44 AM GMT+8