Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 702|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Share] If Natalias silence is remove just remove Helcurts too

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-10 11:11 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I don't really get why you remove such passive on a hero which relies on it early game. Now I can't invade buffs because when I go out invisible mode the enemy will definatly kill me because I don't have the silence passive. What I am trying to say is that if you remove nata's signature passive just remove helcurt's passive too and add extra damage, as what is proposed to do. Like I am sad but the devs are the one controlling these so I just need to adjust. Cheers, Happy Gaming!

(Feel Free To Comment Down Below)
Post time 2020-8-10 12:24 PM | Show all posts
Actually, i want moonton revert back natalia silence because it's one of her special abilites. It's very clear that moonton is drunk when create patch 1.5.04, they nerfed ruby even she is balanced now, removed natalia trademark and cancelled alice adjusment. I'm surprised no one talk about alice nerf on this patch because moonton gives false hope to all alice mains. For helcurt, i hope they are not removed helcurt silence because i think it will ruin him, just reduce his silence duration. If they removed natalia silence and helcurt silence too, i'm afraid they will removed zhask nightmaric spawn, changed johnson ult into damage not car mode anymore or maybe they will revamp fanny without cables
Post time 2020-8-10 04:39 PM | Show all posts
I just remember the way the devs removed Cyclops's lifesteal on the 2nd skill and it kills Cyclops until now.
Post time 2020-8-10 07:19 PM | Show all posts
Natalia without her silence passivr would make it harder for her to survive, I agree. I can understand how many people would get frustrated about this nerf because without this passivr, she doesn’t have enough time to eliminate enemies and then she would likely be eliminated by enemies since there are many CC skills out there. It does make Natalia less fun to play.
Post time 2020-8-11 02:44 AM | Show all posts
if helcurt got it too, there will be no more silence in land of dawn
 Author| Post time 2020-8-11 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-8-11 01:47 PM
Kathey replied at 2020-8-10 07:19 PM
Natalia without her silence passivr would make it harder for her to survive, I agree. I can understa ...

I totally agree.

Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-8-11 02:44 AM
if helcurt got it too, there will be no more silence in land of dawn

Yeah, but petrify is still there.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-30 10:51 PM GMT+8