Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 822|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Crashing and visual bug on iphone7+ ios14 beta

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-10 06:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I've been experiencing this after I got my iphone to ios14. It's really anoying and I've been losing a lot of games. It's crashing everytime I play for 5 min and then after I got reconnected it will crashed again. Im getting visual bugs too. I'm getting really frustrated that I install the game today.
Post time 2020-8-10 11:43 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Do tell us your ID, IGN, Game version info too for we need more info to get it submitted. Check if it happen to other same devices too. Have u tried clearing cache and restart?  If not work aftr that u have to, uninstall and reinstall and test again.
Post time 2020-8-12 03:46 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2020-8-19 11:24 AM | Show all posts
ios 14 is under beta so you may face problem like this with some apps , i have a friend  who is having this problem in another app
Post time 2020-12-28 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Lawrence28 at 2020-12-28 02:38 PM

To fix the bugs on your iPhone, the first thing you could do is to force restart your device. If the problem still exists, then you are suggested to use an iPhone recovery tool like TunesKit iOS System Recovery to solve the crashing issue on your iPhone without data loss.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-1 10:49 PM GMT+8