Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 371|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Add New Spells

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-16 07:43 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi! My mind just came with this idea. I don't know if you're gonna like it but I just want to share it with you guys.
New spell I want to suggest.
1. Invisibility - like a player can be invisible for maybe at least 1.5 seconds or below that to escape when death is about to come. While using the spell, the player can still run or move.
2. Teleport - I'm thinking of maybe it's almost like a flicker but it can teleport a hero a bit farther than the flicker. And when the hero is teleporting, there's like a timer before you can teleport completely and it can also be cancelled just like arrival. It's not like an instant teleport.
That's all guys. Actually, it's because I'm a runaway (don't know what's the right term) player or I'm the kind who always runs away when it comes to dangerous situation. So it's really helpful (for me). Hahaha. I don't know if it's gonna be helpful to other players too but it's really helpful for me. I'm sorry but it's not like I'm hopeless and selfish. But I hope you'll notice this. Thanks and God bless you all...
Post time 2020-8-17 08:01 AM | Show all posts
no need for the teleport spell, if you are running away you would die if you stop. Just learn how to use flicker, and maybe get movement speed ítem.
Invisible spell? The mask does that already, so...
Post time 2020-8-16 08:39 PM | Show all posts
Just let us pick 2 different spells. And remove that regen spell.
Some hero doesn't need it.
Post time 2020-8-16 08:37 PM | Show all posts
I like idea about invisibility, but we have roaming item thats doing, unless its 100% invisibility, then i am supporting this 100%,  thanks for nice suggestions :D
Post time 2020-8-17 03:48 AM | Show all posts
I think a teleport skill would be unnecessary. We have arrival and flicker already. Arrival can go a distance far enough from your base to a turret. The flicker helps you quickly BLINK to a location. You could suggest to buff the distance for flicker.

For invisibility, I’m kinda mixed in my opinions. There are already some assassins that has the ability to go invisible. Lesley and Miya is some nice heroes to play if you want to flee while invisible. I also think 1.5 seconds is not long enough even if you’re trying to escape. I think it would be a skill used by a few heroes.
Post time 2020-8-17 11:09 AM | Show all posts
you noob cant handle feed dead in ml.thats why u come out with these idea

Comments

No need to be toxic bro...everyone has free right to post dosent matter if its bad or good...cheers  Post time 2020-8-18 01:50 AM
Post time 2020-8-18 01:49 AM | Show all posts
New spells would be awesome cause it will open up room for new strategies..but we already have those spells or similar thing... Arrival..roaming item etc
Post time 2020-8-19 02:24 AM | Show all posts
not a bad idea i think, we always appreciate any suggestions from players for us to submit it to the developer and would love to see more unique new battle spells as well
 Author| Post time 2020-8-25 02:58 PM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2020-8-17 11:09 AM
you noob cant handle feed dead in ml.thats why u come out with these idea

Yup. I'm a noob.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-25 11:11 PM GMT+8