Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3719|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Community Feedback & Devs Reply [ 27/4/2020 - 21/7/2020]

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-21 10:33 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[i=s] Edited by irezer at 2020-8-21 10:54 PM [/i]

Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback.

If you have any feedback, please feel free to contact the customer service in the game lobby or just post a message in this forum under Suggestion Section to let us know what you think.

For those with advanced server accounts, play games and experience the game regularly, and feedback will pay off.

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:
1.) [Talk With Developer] Feedback & Reward Board [ 03/03/2019 - 21/4/2020]
2.) [Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 19/8/2020

*Arts from: Community Designer Team

27/4/2020

1.)

So it may seem like not a big issues to some , but playing after i hit the bp limit doesnt feel rewarding imo. With the global lockdowns in progress i find myself spending more time on this game . but i honestly stopped when i hit that limit last week . i dont feel motivated to play.

At the moment, considering that the BP weekly limit is quite high, we will not be implementing this one. Stay safe!

2.)

I was thinking if is possible in case a player is streaming his game, to add on that player's profile a button that says for example [Watch Live], to let visitors know that the player is streaming his game.

This sounds like a neat feature! We will take this into consideration.

3.)

I don't think people use these items... Please make an option to sell them.

We will be looking into data regarding the amount of horns in a player's storage and decide whether to implement some changes.

4.)

I already posted this but, I ill repeat it again. Some people are abusing the matchmaking system, a circle of friends are farming MMR by entering with their friends (most of the time 5-10 accounts alternating) at the same time, they win with the hero they want to boost MMR then loss the next match with a sacrificial hero. Most of this games last only 3-4 mins then the lossing side will surrender. With this method cheaters are farming MMR so fast. And people working hard have no chance to catch up and when they lose they will go down to far with the rankings.

Fair gameplay and healthy competetiveness is important to us. We have implemented a countermeasure for this exploit. In patch 70, when the same teams are matched with each other MMR will no longer increase.

5.)

Hi MLBB, Can you please change the Skin label of Harith's new skin to M1 label just like Aldous M1 skin. I think it's more appropriate since it's an M1 related skin.

Yes, that actually makes more sense. We will consider this suggestion.

6.)

Make Endless Battle and Blade of Heptaseas trigger on Sun's clones like they trigger with Popol and Kupa. A melee fighter like Sun doesn't have this but ranged marksman like Popol has it which makes no sense. Sun is also in need of a buff and this could be it.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention. We will make the necessary adjustments.

7.)

Lower the amount of attack speed Bruno gets from items/emblems/spells even further. Currently 80% means flat out nothing since Scarlet gives 50% attack speed on crit and Windtalker has 40%, and both are his common items.

We will observe the data and make adjustments if needed.

8.)

This game mode should be about items. You basically gain 2+ item slots, and you can stack the passives of items, for example, Arcane boots give 15 magic PEN, if you have 2 you get 30 magic pen. It would be very cool for this game mode.

Hey, thank you for this! We have made plans for mayhem mode equipment.Stay tuned!

9.)

I think Poppl and Kupa are op. Popol has vision with s3, shield with s2 a bodyguard(Kupa that can stun for 2 seconds) he's just too op nerf him or they dominate every game. People would be like just kill em'. It isn't easy when Popol has a bodyguard who can stun and probably another tank followeing him around as well. Please nerf him.

We are currently not considering this suggestion.

19/5/2020

1.)

Which is making players pick their role before the draft begins just like in Game F and overwatch! I'm pretty sure the role queue will improve the match quality, provide a positive experience between teammates..etc

We do have some plans to introduce preferred roles selection in place. Stay tuned!

2.)

Regarding Magic dust shop, the shop is nice but emote and recall wont be enough. How about adding flag and name change card? In order to avoid flag abusing make the price high prob from 5k till 20k, i'm not sure but you can decide and also limit it to only be buyable once for every period of time like maybe 6 months. Also how about adding some normal skin or elite skin, the amount of magic dust needed to buy it should be extremely high thou so you can still get ppl to buy skin with diamonds maybe 10k till 50k if that is not too much, just make sure the shop is more rewarding.

We assume that the shop is getting boring for some. We will review this.

3.)

Petrify is a terribly underused spell, so it should be buffed. Besides, a 90 second cooldown on a 1 second small aoe stun feels a bit overkill.

We hear you. We have buffed this spell in the advanced server. Ta-da!

4.)

Its a small suggestion but can u put something that says "stop farming and help" pls? Ty in advance.

There are similar commands available. And we have improved and added some in-game quick chats for further ease of battle communication for the players. We hope it is to your liking.

5.)

Its a small suggestion but can u show the area that the mask will affect when u hold on it pls? For exemple, if i have the encourage mask, i can see the heroes or the area that will be affected by the encourage effect by holding the button.

Yes, it seems that it will be easier and encourage more players to use the mask. We will review this.

6.)

Please remove the VK section as one of the ways to bind your moonton account. VK is a rarely used social media platform, if ever and seem to be one of the main things that hackers bind their accounts to as very few people uses VK non the less having accounts within that platform at all.

We will look into the frequency that VK accounts are used for binding and make necessary optimisations. But please be informed that some countries do use this said platform more than Facebook and we are trying to cater to as much player demographic possible. We also advise that all players bind their game accounts to all the social media platforms given in-game so it can be secured as much as possible.

7.)

following the above suggestion; purify invalidates a lot of heroes and it comes with CC immune + a very short cooldown. If nerfing its cooldown to 90s sounds too much, then maybe reduce the CC immune duration to 0.8s or replace it with 50% CC resilience for 2s (similar to what old Flicker does) In this screenshot below, the enemy team took 3 purifies even with Diggie around, that's how strong this spell is.

We do see how this affects the overall gameplay. Thank you for your feedback, we will consider this.

26/5/2020

1.)

In the current state of the game the role known as "Fighters" has been suffering quite a bit. You see the same picks in every match rather than variety and this is for a few reasons. They lack gold efficient tools to be able to combat the enemy teams front line (tanks and opposing fighters) which is very important for a team fight, as well as lacking damage to take on a ADC (Marksmen) if the ADC is caught alone when a fighter should excel in a 1v1. What I would like to propose is a change in the building components used to craft Hunter's Strike from [2x Dagger + 1x Iron Hunting Bow + 1x Fury Hammer] Into [2x Dagger + 1x Ogre Tomahawk + 1x Fury Hammer].
I also believe that for this change to work that price of Ogre Tomahawk should be reduced from 790 to 540, in order for Hunter Strike to remain gold efficient. 2020 to 2270, that the damage for the full item should be 100, and that the passive increase physical pen with level scaling. This would give "Fighters" the Physical Penetration needed to better combat tanks, paired with damage to support defending their lane. If you were to compare this change I've suggested to its mirror item counterpart Rankbreaker from Game J I think it's a reasonable adjustment because it's statistically shown that Rankbreaker is a commonly selected item for their role Warrior which is equivalent to Fighters in Mobile Legends. The only other item this change would affect is Endless Battle making it 250 gold cheaper, which I think is fair considering it's most recent nerf.

Hey! Thank you for your concern regarding our fighters. We are doing our best to get back all heroes in their foot so that they can be picked as much as the other ones. We will review this.

2.)

Allow us to use to 2 active items.. only one active button is shown, hence making the other equipment useless.

Well, we can't have everything. Maybe not having two active passives poses as a challenge for you in a bad way, maybe look at it as a very healthy challenge for you to become better at the game instead of relying on a lot of active passives instead. We hope you have good games ahead of you. We will not be considering this for now.

3.)

Please add more tank items a good addition would be a anti-heal item for tanks. We could also use more magic resistance. Thanks for the years of entertainment please keep of the work.

Yep, you know what, please stay tuned for this one! Big winks and fingers crossed!

4.)

When it comes to winrate system, can we just get rid of brawl mode's winrate from the overral winrate system.

We have a lot of players that really love brawl mode hence why it is counted for the overall win rate. But rest assured, we will review this.

5.)

Belerick and Akai are two nice CC tanks with a close-up playstyle, but they both share the same problem; they're not that tanky, at least compared to tanks like Atlas and Khufra with similar playstyle. Belerick comes with low base defense and the removal of the damage reduction on his ult makes him very prone to burst damage. The 15% bonus HP from items doesn't really help that much either until mid to late game. So maybe add more base defense to Belerick so he becomes less item reliant.

Thank you for expressing your thoughts on these tanks. We do see that some tanks are chosen more than the other ones as well. We will consider this.

2/6/2020

1.)

fancy recalls make too much noise and thus unusable, can they be quiet in bushes?

Yes, definitely. We see how this defeats the purpose of hiding in a bush. We will optimise this.

2.)

All meta marksman picks use Assassin emblem with bounty hunter talent. Any marksman who gets 2-3 kills with that setup will wreck enemy team before 5 minute mark. Why are they even using it? Bruno, Granger, Claude, and Karrie are all tiring to play against. It's always these four cancerous marksmen all because they abuse bounty hunter talent. Any non assassin hero should only enjoy half of its intended effects.

The benefit from using this is high and they are simply utilizing.. But rest assured, this will be optimised in the upcoming patch 86.

3.)

moonton can you please make a report button on the DMs bc i got harrasted by a mythic player bc your crappy match making system made me play againts her and she got cocky she was being toxic she kept insulting me bc i speak english even thought im filipino these needs to stop.

One thing that you can do is to report such players. Another option would be is to unfollow and blacklist the player.

4.)

Luo Yi need a change role to be mage / support because with ultimate she cand teleport her and teammates to enemy team for a invade, she help team with that, 2nd skill slow enemy, also she can stun them and a one of her team can kill enemy easy.

Her damage from skill casting isn't really the damage that a support role can do. It's just that one of her skill set is like that. We will not be giving her the support role for now.

5.)

Terizla needs a buff now. With the slowest attack speed, u need to make him more damaging. Buff his ulti, bring the old ult back. Bring his old passive back(40% dmg reduction). Terizla can be better if u can buff him a bit.

Thank you for your concern regarding Terizla, we will consider this.

6.)

Moonton released Minsitthar as a hero to counter blink heroes but i feel like his skills could use a bit of tweaking to make him more viable in the meta make minsitthar's first skill a little bit faster.

Minsitthar has not been used all that much since his release. We do see the need for a bit of adjustments. Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider this.

7.)

Every argus mains probably knows this but if you try to use your ult while in the state of using skill 1 or 2, you wont be able to use the ult until the skill 1 or 2 is done and this is really annoying since when i grabbed granger with my ult ready, i couldnt use it, so instead of still being alive at that moment, i got killed instead since i cant cast my ult. Please fix this considering argus isnt really meta right now and needs its problems fixed. Also give the ult a slight movement buff since its really annoying how people can just outrun argus while in the state of ult.

Thank you for informing us regarding this. We will review this. And we hope that you continue using Argus in your future games.

9/6/2020

1.)

make item like twilight armor but for counter burst mage type.

Sounds fair enough. Thank you for your suggestion. We will review this.

2.)

why does pushing not count? it should factor in what medal you get because it's not fair if you did a lot of turret damage. the picture below shows claude with silver. he should have gotten gold for helping us push.. instead he was given silver for not doing damage and focusing on turrets.

Well, we would like to inform you that turret damage is already considered in match ratings. I hope that clarifies things for you.

3.)

Luo Yi's quest 3 is one of the worst I have seen. Many non-cashers like me will never complete this quest as we do not pay for skins. More importantly, it has nothing to do with hero mastery. Hope that this will be changed to something more related to the Luo Yi's skill usage. After all, remember the whole point of this is MASTERY. Thanks and do let me know if you have any clarifications.

Yep, we will be adjusting this.

4.)

When sometimes disconnections happen and you're put on Auto Battle by your teammates, the bot that takes over ignores your build and starts building the moonton default build. I suggest that the bot should build the build that you have equipped. Also, something that happened to me today, I got disconnected during draft phase and reconnected during loading phase. The bot changed my spell to execute and got rid of my emblem. I suggest that the bot shouldn't touch the battle spell and emblems.

We have been seeing a lot of feedbacks regarding this. We will review this.

5.)

Make it so that Haas' Claws gives 75 physical attack, 15-20% crit chance and increase its price a bit. Its unique passive is great but the stats are so underwhelming.

Whoa there, that is a lot of attributes. Thank you for your suggestion.

6.)

Endless Battle got a lot of nerf to its stats, so maybe consider making it slightly cheaper to make up for it? 100 less gold should be ok.

It is still good to use but yes, we get it. We will consider this.

7.)

give mythics protection points too. if all other ranks have it, why dont we? just make it require more points to activate or something. or you could just fix the unfair matchmaking.

Surprise! There will be protection system in the future. Please stay tuned!

8.)

imAldric: Player is suggesting on differnet adjustments that can be made for aldous. Buff: This can increase his overall defense and health growth. Revamp: Having a guaranteed damage percentage when reaching a certain number of stacks.

But Aldous hurts already! Nevertheless, we will review this.

9.)

Please rework Tigreal's passive. It's a bit useless in teamfights. It's good when you think of the immune but it only immunes one basic attack which is really underwhelming. Instead, once it reaches 4 stacks, make him immune to all basic attacks for 1 to 1.5 seconds with a CD of 2 to 4 seconds maybe?

Oh yeah, that sounds tankier! We will be reviewing this.

10.)

Sun is out of the meta since a long time. It's time to add him in the revamp heroes list. Rework his second skill, it should be a normal dash so he can either engage or escape. It should be a 2 phases dash like dyroth.

Well, even though he is not picked as much as the other heroes, it is still up to a player whether he will use him or not in the end. But rest assured, we do see where you are coming from. We will review this.

11.)

Vale: You don't get a assist if you use a CC Ult on someone if it doesn't "explode". I think you should since the pull in effect helped stop enemies. Confirming the kill.

Yep! We understand the frustration about this one. We will be reviewing this.

16/6/2020

1.)

aside from the terrible matchmaking, I dont know if some of you didn't notice the imbalance between the blue team and the red team's minions. I played in custom and just observed the minions, I just stayed in my base the whole time, but time after time, the minions in either the blue team or the red team in all lanes somewhat overpowers the other, even though there's NO HERO in that lane to push/ clear the minions, (if you dont believe me then see for yourself) ITS LIKE THE MINIONS CAN WIN THE GAME WITHOUT HEROES, its a small problem but still, shouldn't minions be EQUAL? pls fix this.

Thank you for bringing this up. We'll check it out.

2.)

1-3-1 Meta is a mess. A complete mess! The game has become a fighter battle arena. The game has completely lost its MOBA element! Why can't Moonton understand this. No one wants to actually play the game this way. WE WANT A MOBA!!! The game isn't even recognizable anymore. The game is literally 5v5 teamfight from lvl1 till the end. What happened to laning? Splitting? Dedicated Jungler? Macro play? There's suppose to be an early game lane phase, a split push & objective focused mid game, and a grouped team fight/defend or take lord & tower siege late game phase. Like people! What has happened to Mobile Legends! The game is literally about a bunch of supports and frontlines prop'ing up the ADC! Heck adc's don't even have power spike stages anymore or proper scaling! They come out the gate lvl1 the powerful hero's on the map! Especially with double buff! And also scale to be the most powerful in late game! Their power distribution is so jacked up! MOONTON I WISH YOU COULD HEAR ME! WHY ARE YOU CONTINUALLY SUPPORTING & PROMOTING THIS STYLE OF PLAY!!??? WE WANT A MOBA!!! The game is slowly & steadily evolving into a battler skirmisher. With each new hero becoming more early focused with low Cd, high spam-able, high mobility, high dmg skills! Why can't you see this isn't the direction we the community wants the game to go! PLEASE! Slow down the pacing of the game! And get the game back to an actual MOBA format. I don't know if the devs are trying to further differentiate themselves from the pride and true moba gameplay that + provides or what. I've played ML for 3 and a half years and am a Mythical Glory player. I'm literally disgusted when watching what Mobile Legends has become today. It's jarring how far y'all have moved away from your roots!

We have made some changes and we will continue to observe (we will consider to notify players via email or other form regarding this as well.)

3.)

it would be better if there were 10 space on squad as we can go on custom and practice 5v5 and there would be 2 teams on each squad.

Sounds fair. We will consider this.

4.)

Not trying to be mean or anything but Atlas has a HUUGE bug right now and you guys working on Estes' dragon skin?? bro all that guy does is HEAL and you saying he's a dragon slayer?? Can at least work on individual hero bugs before working on skins/ more new heroes. Literally Atlas has a bug on his ulti where if he gets cc'ed or silenced while doing his ulti he just stands there like an idiot making an easy target for heroes and you can't do anything you can't press any buttons I've been trying to escape from this bug many times And it has not worked and that is how you get unwanted, bugged 2 deaths each round.

What's with the hate on Estes, man. Supports can make or break a game, you know. You gotta give all roles the credit they deserve. About Atlas, already fixed in patch 86.

30/6/2020

1.)

Add the ability to change emblems before the fight. For example, I play the Badang hero, and I need a farm, I take the killer emblem with a coin. If I need survivability, I take the restoration of strength points after killing. also with any other heroes. Sometimes you need vampirism, and sometimes damage. Do not completely change the characteristics of the emblems! Thank you for understanding!

This has been brought up multiple times now by the players. We have plans for this in the future. So please stay tuned!

2.)

Since now there is 95 hero available and there is more hero is upcoming. By increase the ban option can open up more much variety in term of draft in mythic play. Certain core and cc hero is dedicate the high tier gameplay for too long, by these additional ban it can affect the meta alot.

Thank you for your suggestion. We share the same sentiments. We will consider this!

3.)

Show queen's wing passive actice indicators.

Yep! We have plans to adjust this.

4.)

again, fix this stupid medal system. if there's an mvp loss, then one person will be bronze no matter what happens. i had same kda as aurora but one less death and more farm. just because my team lost, even though i had a higher medal point, they gave me bronze and aurora silver.

Hey there, sorry that you lost that game and got bronze. We will consider this.

5.)

Maybe some player like me don't like that there's a voice in quick chat. Please add an option that it can be disable.

Well, this may come as a surprise for you, but there is an option to mute quick chat sounds in the settings.

6.)

Okay, Let me make a clear again about these 'comments' Isn't block suppose to work like 'stop' them coming to check profile or at least comment on album. Either this is a bug or this is a lame block I ever seen. I blocked this guy and yet this guy managed to cyberbully my album.

Hey, we're sorry to hear that you experienced such a thing. We will consider this. For the meantime, we encourage you guys to report such players. This will help us further improve our report system.

7.)

just like in MLA where you could just redeem codes in game it would be convenient to add it in MLBB too its a hard process to redeem it on the website.

Yeah, very true. We will review this.

8.)

This is survey for Alice remodel. For this survey, I have few comments and suggestions.I hope Dev(s) and Designer(s) will notice and perhaps pay attention.(THIS IS MY OPINION) For her run, I think her wing in old movement are better rather than the new in the survey, for the new one , its like her wing is defective or she's handicapped.It's like I want to fix her wings by my hand So her winf animation in old movement is the best for me.

We hear you on this one. Thank you for expressing your concern and suggestions about this. We will consider this!

9.)

Can You make the old season Skins like Nana's season skin and other season skins that has no skill effects have skill effects.

Please stay tuned! ;)

10.)

Why did you guys revert the changes on her S2? Her AoE stun was the only thing that kept her from being worse than the current Eudora and you took it away, at least bring some of her damage back.

Whoa there. The 2nd skill has been reverted. We hope that you continue to use her as well.

11.)

Please consider jungling in making a hero's passive. Like add a new jungler hero or revamp a jungler hero's passive relevant to its role in jungling and farming so they become more efficient. There is still no hero in the land of dawn which his/her passive is related to jungling and farming.

Thank you for your suggestion. We've seen some similar suggestions regarding this as well. We will consider this!

7/7/2020

1.)

this might me a good idea. pls let us use Queen's Wings when we want to use it.

Well, imagine that you're in a clash and busy smashing buttons and forgetting to push an active passive button and then you die and then think to yourself, "oh, this passive should have activated itself automatically instead." So what we mean to say is, this is not considered for now.

2.)

Assassin, harass, assassinate, pass, grass We have 2 assassins while the enemy has 3 assassins. They have more assassins which means they will jungle more than our assassins. You have been muted for saying ass 8 times. Really moonton?

Yes, thank you, we do get the point. We will review this.

3.)

For someone who's conquered 3000 worlds, Martis is very underwhelming. I think it's about time you guys buff him. *Increase the cast speed of his S2 because rn it's very easy for enemies to escape it. *Bring back the stun effect of his first skill. *Increase the damage growth of his second skill; +10 damage/level, seriously? *Make his ultimate ignore shields similar to execute.

We're sorry to hear that you think that the current Martis feels like he has only conquered 2,999 worlds instead of 3,000. Thank you for your suggestion. We will review this.

4.)

When a friend is online, players are given the option to invite them. ML should add a 'do not disturb' setting if you don't want other players to invite you.

We suppose we all do need our "me time" even in-game. We will review this.

5.)

Please, so many of us just have so many free trial cards (skins, heros... whatever) that we just don't use because we don't even like what we get from these free trial cards, I would recommend to give them another use, so: if You dont want the trial cards, you should be able to sell them and gain a minimal amount of gold (like 100 Gold, maybe 75) so that you don't have such a big amoung of trial cards that you will not even use.

The purpose of trial cards is for players to experience some heroes and skins and we do think that a lot of players do use the skin trials as well, this is why we have opened up the opportunity for players to even use the limited epic skins too. Therefore, we will not have them for sale. We do hope you see where we are coming from.

6.)

Today I had the pleasure of an enemy team player calling Arabians "terrorists", "rapists" and "killers". I reported the player and all I received was a message that "the player was severely punished". This is the same message I get every time I report someone no matter did they do a serious offense or a minor. This isn't fair in my opinion. If a player proceeds to write racist things for the duration of a game the player should not receive the same punishment as a player who had low skill level.

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies regarding this one and that you were harassed in this manner, this is not something that we do not tolerate. We will review this.

7.)

A person may have a new phone... they download your game and start playing... they have a main account but you have to go through tutorials and be lvl8 to switch to your main... Can you just do a thing like,

2 buttons

" New comer " and " returning "

Returning will be you logging in to your main account without having to be lvl 8

New comer will be a new account which means it's your first time playing.

Not considered for now. Additionaly, there is actually an option for it when you do start the game is freshly downloaded in a new device with no recorded game data, you may click on that feature so you can switch accordingly.

8.)

I'm not seeing many people use Rafaela these days (heartbreaking!), and when I first started I enjoyed using her. Her ultimate isn't really, let's say, "good" this current meta, and I believe that it deserves something to further establish her role as a support. How about, make it sap the health of every enemy in range (based on skill level). And restore the health of up to 3 allies in range (lowest health prioritized). I don't think this needs any sort of crowd control effect, but your choice.

Thank you for your suggestion. We have plans to adjust Rafaela in the future!

9.)

Silvana is just Minsitthar but better, he is useless now and has no use. Maybe buff his damage for his ult and increase the physical and magical defense from it. Give terizla a slight movement speed increase as he loses hp since poor mobility is his biggest weakness.

Thank you for your suggestion. We will do have plans to adjust some stuff here and there in the near future, and this includes some re-adjustments for some of the existing heroes especially the ones that are rarely used.

10.)

Another thing with Yu Zhong that I notice is how 'unbalanced' his offset is. He's strong enough to 1v3 people when fed or be an unkillable menace in late game teamfights, but at the same time he also succumbs to 1v1 matchups against other meta offlaners (he literally loses 80% of the 1v1 matchups past level 4). I think it's fair if you adjust him so he's weaker in teamfights but stronger in 1v1.

This sounds very fair considering that Yu Zhong is used to solo a lane. So rest assured, there will be adjustments to Yu Zhong in the coming patch.

14/7/2020

1.)

Please stop sending us through our inboxes a message of a player we reported, being severely punished when they are not getting any type of punishment, either just send us a response that the person has been successfully reported or don't send us anything at all unless they lose credit score.

Thank you for your feedback. We have observed similar issues and will optimise it in the upcoming patches.

2.)

It has becomes a well known meta. To make sure players doesn't get bored, nerf it. Adjustment on buff : If a player has both type of buff at the same time, the buff only have 80% effect. Damage, CD Reduction, Extra Damage, Extra Stat, Heal, and every effect will only have 80% effect.

Developers are tired of such strategies too. We have already started making changes to reduce the usage of such strategies. We will make further adjustments in September.

3.)

Change the hero trial card for Warm Sunday. Change the heroes each weekend or make it random. Its always Franco.

This sounds fair enough. We have received your feedback and will optimise it.

4.)

Can yall give us more slots so we can use more emotes? Cus four at a rime is kinda lacking.

Well, to explain briefly, having too many battle emotes will result in the game lagging and this defeats our goal to cater to lower end phones. Therefore we will have to delay the implementation of such features.

5.)

Can you rotate the walls of this purple buff facing the base more? In my observation, enemies can easily invade this buff because of poor positioning. Whenever someone uses Fanny, they know this struggle because players already know to invade and Fanny will have a hard time defending her buff since it's so open for invading/ambush even in the first minute of the game. Please reconsider.

We have noticed this issue and we agree with you. We will make necessary adjustments in September.

6.)

Allow us to request hero winrates even after we have locked a hero, just like before the update. I dont get the point why you guys removed such helpful feature. It might not be a case if we play 5 men, but its very different in solo duo or trio. I believe this is what most players want. Have a good day.

This is a very good suggestion and will be implemented in the upcoming patch.

7.)

Hayabusa's passive is called 'Ninjitsu: Shadow Heal' when it has nothing to do with healing. I would suggest renaming it to something more apt like 'Ninjitsu: Shadow Mark', which would make a lot more sense and take basically no effort from the devs or just make it actually heal you when you deal damage.

Our designer has accepted this suggestion.

8.)

Make aldous stronger in early game and balance in late game, to make it fair because if the time almost reach late game, aldous will become an ultra god that unbeatable that make other player upset.

Equipments will be adjusted to reduce Aldous late game damage while increasing his early game strength. We will observe his performance and make neccessary adjustments.

21/7/2020

1.)

If you team up and your friend goes afk and the game becomes invalid, you shouldn't lose points because your friend had an emergency. Your friend went afk but you didn't so why should u lose points?

1. Star should be deducted if the player you queued with went AFK and caused the game to be invalid. This is to prevent players from abusing the invalid system.

2. Please inform your friend to behave properly in order to maintain the positive environment of the game.

2.)

Please add mana regen for mask, it will mostly benefit tanks and supports that rely on skills to help their carries. The mana regen will also be helpful so that the tanks and supports will just focus on building their core items instead of buying a mana regen item.

Thank you for your suggestion. There will be a massive update to the battlefield in September. We will then adjust the various equipments after the update.

3.)

Literally the only reason why people use fighter emblem is for the Festival of Blood talent. Give the emblem a movement speed stat so it can help fighters roam easier and rework the first and third talent so it's actually useful.

Thank you for your suggestion. We have observed the over-reliance on Festival of Blood talent. We also realised that fighters will choose Assassin Emblem for the movement speed stats. We have plans to revamp the emblem system so please stay tuned. We will also consider adjusting the emblems prior to the revamp.

4.)

Holy Crystal is supposed to be the magic equivalent of Blade of Despair but its price is way too cheap (-1000 gold less). In the other hand, Blood Wings is an underused item simply because of how expensive it is and how underwhelming its passive is for its price. My suggestion is to increase the price of Holy Crystal and reduce the price of Blood Wings.

The cost of an item is not only determined by how strong it is but how it fits the farming speed of the hero. We feel that the cost of Holy Crystal is balanced right now. However, we agree that the cost performance of Blood Wings is rather poor. Therefore we will consider making adjustments to that item.

5.)

One of the few heroes that we see is weak is cyclops. One of the few things that he needs are buffs to get him back on his feet. One of the few changes that I propose to do is decrease the mana consumption of skill 2 by half and decrease the dmg of skill 2 by 20%. Buff his passive so that each magic attack will reduce the cooldown of other skills by 1 sec.

Although Cyclops is rather weak early game, he becomes very strong when he gets Enchanted Talisman with low cooldown and no mana issues. The data right now shows that Cyclops performs rather well at all stages of the game. We will continue observing the data and make changes if neccessary.

6.)

Give Harley a new passive, why have his passive solely be him dealing magic basic attacks when heroes like Silvanna and Guinevere have more in-depth passives along with them dealing magic basic attacks. Right now Harley is a bit lacking as his level 4 powerspike isn't the best, so why not give him a passive that can help cover his weaknesses but as the same time still be balanced?

Your suggestion is very thoughtful. We will consider your suggestion while adjusting Harley.

7.)

please return old zilong ultimate voice, or ask the voice actor to record another version of "heroes never fade" referring to the old version. This sounds like he's about to sleep and doesn't seem to be ready for war. Either use the old one just for ultimate or ask the voice actor to make another version.

Thank you for your suggestion, we will consider editing the recorded voice lines or hiring a voice actor to record the voice lines again.

Post time 2021-3-20 03:36 PM | Show all posts

RE: Community Feedback & Devs Reply [ 27/4/2020 - 21/7/2020]

Saya adalah moderator komunitas, mengapa saya tidak mendapatkan Border komunitas? Id game : 48218534 (2081)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-30 06:19 AM GMT+8