Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 483|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Share] MAYBE matchmaking is better now

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-26 03:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

I thinkmatchmaking is better now.

Im on alosing streak but it is because our team stupid decisions, not because ofmatchmaking.

• We are all Legend, or mixed mythiclegend, but I haven’t seen the epic-mythic mix anymore, at least as a soloplayer (it might still be possible in team rank, I don’t know).
  • I see good players in my team, with10 000 games or more, they seem to be solo players as well. We are mixed withpeople with less than a 1000 games but I see many players having tank in theirtop 3 most recent games.
  • People stupidity cant be fixed. Thatis not matchmaking, those are just stupid decisions (like trying to get lord 2and having it stolen hahahah). Bad decisions or a very very bad draft pick (wewere Khufra ruby balmond Aldous selena vs a normal team of mixed roles).
  • Low skill players will show up inboth teams ( I had a gatotkaka who went mage build but was supporting themarksman, and he loved to spam his ultimate alone in the enemy jungle, with anamazing total of 1-8-3).  We need toadapt to them and predict what they will do (if they are only jungling,suiciding like gatotkaka, or trying to get lord and losing it twice).
  • Im in a losing streak but I feel thegame is giving me good teams, it has just been the bad decision or the baddraft pick. I feel the game is trying to balance my loses and give me somewins.
  • AFK punishments seem to be morestrict. The enemy afk went down from 93 to 78 points, That is at least one ortwo hours for getting enough credits for rank.
  • I have had the feeling of moreintense matches, where there is no clear winner until the very end. This couldbe proof of a better matchmaking. I hate to win or lose in the first five minutes,where you cant even surrender but you are already 0-10 hahaha. My recentmatches have lasted around 20 minutes and eventhough today I lost 6 and won 2in rank, I was very satisfied. How about you guys?

Post time 2020-8-26 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for your feedback. I think its improved a lot than before. Yeah bad draft and toxic teammates is the problem, so I dont ply solo anymore. Trio is the best for me, to play 5 men you need a really gud team composition.
Post time 2020-8-26 05:46 PM | Show all posts
Improved if u are on wining streak u will get 1 guy with above 2k games.

One toxic game with afk player is enough to send u on losing streak.Where u will get full team with les than 500 games.This is sad part.Thise are smurf accounts or new players.But they are your rank and u have to respect that even if they know to use just 4 heroes.

So yes I just hope losing streak can be cut by giving me 1 teammate with at least 1k games.
Post time 2020-8-26 11:10 PM | Show all posts
This is why I have backup offline games to chill whenever I get a losing streak or bad matchmaking.
Post time 2020-8-26 11:12 PM | Show all posts
No.6, 93 to 78 looks decent.

Since new law allow you to gain max of only 12 credits per day if your reduction rate is low. Means if he committed a violation in between, he would miss playing rank for the day.
Post time 2020-8-27 03:21 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2020-8-26 03:53 PM
Thanks for your feedback. I think its improved a lot than before. Yeah bad draft and toxic teammates ...

Why we are solo player still matched with trio party idol?
Post time 2020-8-27 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 10:21 AM GMT+8