Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1038|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Share] Announcement for my YT Channel

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-26 05:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2020-8-27 11:57 AM

I have been playing Mobile Legends a lot it gave me new friends and good memories and I also made my YT channel to post content about it.
But now due to all the problems in Matchmaking,Server and bugs I was really disappointed and I play less Mobile Legends now, because of the problems in-game I found a new game called Va*oran* and it made me happy. I am not saying that I would quit ML but I think that I need to take a rest from the game, I would still be making ML videos because I recorded a lot but my channel would not just focus on ML content but into a freelance gaming channel. I hope you guys will still watch my videos and I hope that ML would be fixed as soon as possible. Cheers! Happy Gaming!

Here is the link of my new video: *censored by CloudDevelic*

Thank you guys for everything; the support and the suggestions to make my Youtube content better Thank you!
Post time 2020-8-27 02:45 PM | Show all posts
I wont watch your YouTube if its general gaming. Im only playing ML now so it is a big no for me, unfollowed.
Im not sure if other people would be interested in watching general gaming
Post time 2020-8-27 11:59 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-27 10:58 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2020-8-29 07:24 AM
HoaHoa replied at 2020-8-27 02:45 PM
I wont watch your YouTube if its general gaming. Im only playing ML now so it is a big no for me, un ...

Yes, I trully understand and Thank you for supporting me on my Mobile Legends Content. Your threads has been a great inspiration. CHEERS!
CloudDevelic replied at 2020-8-27 11:59 AM
@Blueazkaban

I'm sorry but, absolutely no links/references/mentions of other games allowed here in  ...

Thank you for being a supportive moderator for all the suggestions and advice, till we meet again. Cheers!
Post time 2020-8-28 10:01 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2020-8-28 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Hope you comeback soon bro. And just say ur switching to new game.....
 Author| Post time 2020-8-28 02:12 PM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-8-28 01:21 PM
Hope you comeback soon bro. And just say ur switching to new game.....

Thank you Excalibur! Sayonara!
Post time 2020-8-28 07:15 PM | Show all posts
When you back here, hope you bring more interesting videos that will entertain us here
 Author| Post time 2020-8-28 09:47 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-8-28 07:15 PM
When you back here, hope you bring more interesting videos that will entertain us here

Yes I will, Im just taking a break because of the bugs, my countries network connection and MM issues. Once that is over I am going to make content better that I did before. Thank you!

(I played ranked solo, 2 games I teamed up with trio vs trio; saw their squad name)
Post time 2020-8-29 07:25 AM | Show all posts
I'm sorry about how things turned out and that the connection is a problem. Hope to see you back soon !
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 02:20 PM GMT+8