Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1601|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[UI] SUGGESTION: CUSTOM Draft Pick Mode

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-27 05:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ckenjoseph at 2020-9-18 02:50 AM

CUSTOM Mode has become an ideal game mode for a huge group of players by reason it can hold upto 10 Players plus the slots for Referees that we haven't really much cared about.

Referees have this specific role to pause the game for some reason. It can be useful especially if the Referees would like to communicate with the teams in the middle of the match, but it can also be annoying especially if you are playing with random people since all Referees are able to pause the game anonymously.

I suggest that, in Lobby, the Host could assign Head Referee who solely has control of the pause feature; or maybe turn 1 slot to Head Referee Slot. Alternatively, Referees should have other ways of communicating like Quick Chat. I don't suggest texts tho. It can be colors, symbols, gesture icons, etc. that can be used to indicate a match rule set prior to starting the match.

I came up with this idea after seeing a streamer cry over trolls. Her name is Xylaaa. You can see her experience thru her Facebook Page where she does her livestreams: https://www.facebook.com/xylaqty/
FB_IMG_1598507920483.jpg FB_IMG_1598507908143.jpg
She may not be the only one experiencing this as the number of new streamers rises amidst the pandemic. This could also encourage more streamers to play with their followers whom they don't really know that much.

Let's promote a healthy and interactive social environment for all our players!
Post time 2020-8-27 06:52 PM | Show all posts
I support on this,  making one slots for Head Referee to avoid this kind problem, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-8-28 09:54 PM | Show all posts
Seems fair enough for me. Good suggestion.
 Author| Post time 2020-8-28 02:41 AM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2020-8-27 06:52 PM
I support on this,  making one slots for Head Referee to avoid this kind problem, Thank you for sugg ...

Thanks for the support!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-29 05:53 PM GMT+8