Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 440|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Query] Question on Natalia and Baxia

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-27 05:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
First - Natalia
I not really a fighter.
I suck at playing her and slow in farming. Do you have way of playing support using natalia?
Previously, i try maximum her Critical - Fail (Cause i cant farm fast enough)
I recently Maximum increase the Movement speed of Natalia with Equipment and go for push style. Join team fight time to time.
With maximum speed, i control two lane and pushing. I was able to farm at least and also escape unscathed
Is there anyway to become stronger support natalia?

How to Maximize the Full Speed of Natalia?
Is pusher natalia a good choice?
Is there any item that can kill minion faster?

Second Baxia
I havent buy him
Is it possible to transform baxia into a lava walking disaster using Mana Maximum equipment?  
Post time 2020-8-27 11:28 PM | Show all posts
Stronger support ? U mean her dmg or support capability? Nata is really gud as support, with her invisibility she can roam and give enemies' location to our team always and can help gank efficiently. You can buy rapid boots to maximise her movement speed .  And baxia is really gud tnk support especially when enemy high regen heroes, glowing wand works great in him.
Post time 2020-8-28 10:45 AM | Show all posts
The main gold source of natalia came from kills not in farm. You can start killing heroes at lvl 4. Just avoid heavy CC heroes like aurora and heavy damage heroes like terizla.
Post time 2020-8-28 11:50 PM | Show all posts
For Baxia, it's possible if you submit it as a suggestion for him
Post time 2020-8-29 12:15 PM | Show all posts
When you have nata as a support, you have to give enemies location as much as you can to your team, roam and kill their squishy supports/cores when you think it's safe. Also i usually use Rapid Boots, Berserker's Fury and Sea Halberd as the Main Equipments.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 12:57 PM GMT+8