Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 850|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Query] Earning gold tips please

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-28 08:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I still haven't figured out best way to earn gold fast.
As a mage I get left behind as other heroes grab big kills or crab.

So what tips can I use to earn gold fast and get my build completed
Post time 2020-8-28 11:39 PM | Show all posts
Maybe you don't kill enough minions.
Gold is shared if more heroes attack and kill the same minion/monster.
Post time 2020-8-29 05:41 AM | Show all posts
I can see that you must help a lot of time with other lanes. I personally don’t like going over to a lane unless I see in the map that they actually need help. If there was no minions on my lane or it was cleared and I check map and this lane needs help, I’d go down. But I can’t go down until I reach level 4. I would never go anywhere until I reach level 4. I play Aurora so it’s sort of easy to get kills with your combo while hiding in bushes and ganking for enemies and after ome combo, they die. Then I get a lot of gold. But other than making more kills as a Mage, there’s really nothing more there to get more gold.
Post time 2020-8-29 06:34 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2020-8-29 06:36 AM

If you buy any roaming mask, you can get additional 20 to 30 percentage gold from kills and assists. Also it will give gold and exp bonus if you are last in gold and exp. One disadvantage is you will not gain any gold from killing minions for the first 9 minutes if your teammate is nearby

This is suitable only to those heroes who can easily get a kill or assist without depending upon level and items.

Some examples are Valir, Odette, Cecilion who can deal high damage in early game even though their level is low
Post time 2020-8-29 07:20 AM | Show all posts
If you're playing solo on lane, buy a mask, you can sell it afterwards. This way you get gold from mask and from creeps. Other than this..there aren't that many ways except roaming and getting all the farm you can get...if you farmed your lane, take jungle..roam to next lane.
Post time 2020-8-29 08:17 AM | Show all posts
Usually mages are supports as they have hard time clearing early game unless u do 1-3-1.
Post time 2020-8-30 10:50 PM | Show all posts
The most hard way to gain gold we can learn it from all main Fanny, the last hit on minions give you more gold but this is for those who are insole lane, playing as mage it mean you will have mid 1 or 2 players (support/Tank). So keep rotate and kill enemy make turtle and the crab.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 09:06 PM GMT+8