Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 681|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Lolong skill concept

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-31 06:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by gabntg17 at 2020-8-31 06:55 PM

This the skill of my hero concept  for lolong
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=80348&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D43

Lolong
role: fighter/assasin

passive1-deepbite
using basic attack  lolong gain stack to full the bite mark  to use his additional 2 deathroll.

passive2-cold blooded armor  
lolong  gain a  defense when he is on water  or  he kill a jungle creeps  and enemy.

passive3- territorial
lolong  sharpen his sense  when he is on  water   so he can locate enemies in water area  in shorten time,  skill cooldown 45s

skill1-sneak attack
lolong will swim and surprise attack in front of the opponent using the upper cut to raise the opponent in the air
skill2-death roll
lolong will hold his enemy and takedown the enemy  according to his desired direction and if an enemy is struck around them it will cause damage and slowness.the takedown can be doubled if he fills his passive deep bite
skill3-crunch
lolong will have a big croc aura that will dash and bite the opponents to stun and give him more attackspeed and automatic which will fill the stack of his passive and reduce the cooldown of his seconds skill
Post time 2020-8-31 11:09 PM | Show all posts
Wow! Heroes have only one passive with multiple effects. Let me assist. What about this?
To be honest this hero fits more as a jungler/assassin.

New passive description for Lolong. Deep bite: By using basic attacks Lolong gains 1 stack of deep bite. Every stack of deep bite grants to Lolong 10% critical chance up to 4 stacks for a total of 40% critical chance for 4 seconds. 5 seconds cooldown.

While on the river Lolong enters on hunt mode. Hunt mode: Lolong gets an extra 25 points movement speed bonus for 10 seconds. 5 seconds cooldown. This effect will end if Lolong deals of takes any damage.   

Skill 1: So, this skill is similar to Cadita`s skill 2. Can it be used against creeps and minions?

Skill 2: This skill is not very clear. This is what I suggest. Skill 2 phase one: Lolong charges forward to the enemy using his jaws holding up to 3 enemies for 1 second.

Skill 2 phase two. While holding the enemies he can swipe his tail to knock back the enemies on a fan shape area.

Ultimate: Lolong will summon the great crocodile spirit that will cover him and his enemies with his aura. Lolong will dash and bite his opponents up to three times. Enemies hit by the great spirit aura will get slow 40% for 4 seconds. Lolong gets 40 points of magic/physical defense and 20% attack speed for 5 seconds.

This are my suggestions feel free to comment.

I like this hero would be nice to play it.

Post time 2020-8-31 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Isn't too much to have 3 passive skills?? Also, this hero is a nightmare when you are in the river. Nevertheless good suggestion. I hope it will be on the game
 Author| Post time 2020-9-1 12:27 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2020-10-12 03:54 PM

you are probably right but it is good sometimes to be unique. thanks for your suggestion

@Dreamseeker the first skill like  cadita but no turning back to his original position and it have lower skill cooldown .Thank you for your wonderful suggestion that will help. this is iwant to say to his second skill is like zilong  spear flip

deathroll

deathroll
Post time 2020-9-1 01:14 AM | Show all posts
gabntg17 replied at 2020-9-1 12:27 AM
@Dreamseeker the first skill like  cadita but no turning back to his original position and it have l ...

Now I see. None of the heroes have this moves so Lolong would be unique. Good job!
Looking forward for new ideas.  
Post time 2020-9-2 04:20 AM | Show all posts
superb passive skills will be suit him as a hero jungle
nice concept dude
submit this to in-game cs along with the hero image and put this thread link too
 Author| Post time 2020-9-2 07:44 AM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-9-2 04:20 AM
superb passive skills will be suit him as a hero jungle
nice concept dude
submit this to in-game cs  ...

thank you po
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-29 06:01 PM GMT+8