Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 784|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Complaint] The stupidity of MLBB support team.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-1 01:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ToRnFlesH at 2020-9-2 04:49 PM

On the 14th August 2020, my Google account was hacked into and my phone was wiped out clean remotely (see image 1). I had to reinstall everything back onto my phone, including my MLBB. As I progressed to enter the game, I was prompted (in game) that I’m unable to log in due to a password error. Found it strange as I have never change my pass for umpteen years already. Kept on trying but still receive the same message. Later my friend told me that I’m online (in MLBB) which is not possible as I have yet to log into my game. Then began to realize that my account has been hacked via my Google link.

Now here starts the whole fiasco with MLBB support team. 1st email was sent on 14/08/2020 (image 1) stating that my account was hacked and attach all the necessary images. Later was asked to provide more details (image 2) on my account which I did (image 3). There was a mistake on my end that I did not check properly but was asked to check properly again by MLBB (image 4). I went on to check, I got further detail on what they required but not to the exactly what they want, but I was correct in the detail (image 5). However, MLBB insisted that I was wrong. Went further to check with Google Play support and got the exact answer and forward it to MLBB (image 6 & 7). Here I want to say, as a developer of a profound game platform, how can they ask for a silly question when they should have known this?

The ignorence of the team does not stop there and it is also clear that they NEVER pay attention to players. They went on asking me the same question that they’ve asked me 10 days ago (image 9) in which I’ve replied (image 8 green box) but I still send them again (image 10) to hasten the process of retrieving my account back. But still persisted in asking me more ridiculous question (image 11). Just so you don’t know, the answer for the question they asked for is in what I sent to them (image 12 & 13) if they were to download the attachmentI sent together to them. Clearly they never check on what was given to them properly and blatantly ask for us to do their job and make them easier and us difficult.

All in all, from the 14th August 2020 up to the day I wrote this (31st August2020), my problem has not been solved. The time they answer each mail is ridiculous. Some mail takes up to 72 hours before a reply. Probably my account is too small for them to notice that this is a problem. I’m sure there are many other cases similar to mine and it shows that their security measures are weak and fragile. Unfortunately, I will still play the game as I’ve spent quite abit in it to just leave it as it be but it won’t be as enjoyable as how I started playing it back in 2016.

Author| Post time 2020-9-3 11:37 AM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2020-9-3 09:36 AM
Don't expect much from CS moonton,
they have 0 user experience.

I have never expect much from them. Just wanted to resolve my hacked account. But it is really frustrating to wait and to go on with silly generic question. It's like they really don't care what genuine problem they have in their game platform.
Post time 2020-9-1 02:55 AM | Show all posts
It is sad that this is happening to you. I had the same issue and still the same too. I hope you can recover your account.
Post time 2020-9-1 07:22 AM | Show all posts
Isn't there any password reset option?

If there is a password reset option, you can simply reset the password yourself and start using your account
 Author| Post time 2020-9-1 07:54 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2020-9-4 07:32 AM
Anand replied at 2020-9-1 07:22 AM
Isn't there any password reset option?

If there is a password reset option, you can simply reset th ...

There isn't. I'm completely locked out... Everything of mine has been removed... the hacker even removed my pictures and change his location...
Dreamseeker replied at 2020-9-1 02:55 AM
It is sad that this is happening to you. I had the same issue and still the same too. I hope you can ...

Yes thank you... now still in the midst of recovering my account back... just got a reply from MLBB asking me the same question again... duh... lol
Post time 2020-9-1 09:46 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
The Order Number is very important to retrieve your account, please remove Order Number attachment in your post or censor them to prevent being used by others.

If you already contact to CS, follow what they told and provide them what they ask.
 Author| Post time 2020-9-1 10:56 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2020-9-4 07:31 AM
DennisST replied at 2020-9-1 09:46 PM
Hello.
The Order Number is very important to retrieve your account, please remove Order Number attac ...

Ok noted on the account number and have blurred them. Thank you.

Just to answer you sir, I have follow what they've asked for right to the "T". Sent them what they wanted but still asked me for it when it is there for them to download and get the order number in it.

To follow up further on this, another email was sent today asking me again for the order number. You see, they just don't want to listen or even bloody read what is given to them. Anyway, since I'm dealing with DENSE people, I had to be DENSE as well by doing a screen shot and paste it as a reply... lol

Interesting enough, after I post this, no word from them at all... Mad at me I assume... Haven't decided to share it on my FB page yet... Still patience.......
Post time 2020-9-3 09:36 AM | Show all posts
ToRnFlesH replied at 2020-9-3 01:24 AM
Interesting enough, after I post this, no word from them at all... Mad at me I assume... Haven't dec ...

Don't expect much from CS moonton,
they have 0 user experience.

This has happened for a long time and until now they have never improved their quality, it seems like they don't care. all they need is your money
 Author| Post time 2020-9-4 05:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ToRnFlesH at 2020-9-4 05:38 PM

It's really frustrating. They're really asking repetitive question on which I've answered them weeks ago! And 4 days to reply to an urgent case... OMG!! (see image 14 & 15)

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-31 09:51 PM GMT+8