Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 387|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] New item: Houraculum

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-1 02:48 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Hello, guys!

There are so many items on the game but, do we have all we need? Here is my suggestion for something is missing.

Houraculum
Hourglass.jpg
Have you ever noticed that are plenty of heroes that have mixed damage? Let me explain. These heroes can use magical and physical damage at the same time but, is there an item for them that allow us to use this amazing attributes? No, untill now. So, let me show you.

Horaculum is an item that allows you to deal magical and physical damage at the same time.

Attributes>

+ 40 physic attack
+ 40 magic power
+250 HP

Passive: Pendulum: If the magic or physic attack from other items are higher than the base magic or physic attack from this item then the highest magical or physical attack will add 40 points of attack on this item for 4 seconds. Cooldown of 5 seconds.

Example. If you buy this item and then you add a 2nd attack item that has over + 50 phycal or magical attack damage then the passive Pendulum will add 40 points of physical damage to it for a total of 80 physical or magical points.

2nd passive: Balance dance> if the magic and physic attack added from other items are above the base magic and physic attack of this item it gets 20% magic and physic attack increase to its base magic and physic attack permanently.

There is no item like this on the game.

Let me know what you think and feel free to comment.

Thanks.

Post time 2020-9-1 11:25 PM | Show all posts
I have same suggestion from replies in a certain post. It is just I lack to put passive since it is difficult for me to have idea since I want to utilize these heroes who are using physical and magic damage. I hope I can make soon a suggestion. And it is a good suggestion and a little complex for me. I hope it will be on the game.
Post time 2020-9-2 01:33 AM | Show all posts
The problem very few heroes utilize both magic and physical.
Post time 2020-9-4 03:05 AM | Show all posts
pretty good idea, this item will be very useful for a hero like Kimmy because she has hybrid damage
on the other hand we also need new defense item, because defense items are quite less than physical and magical items
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-16 10:34 PM GMT+8