Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2271|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 2/9/2020

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-2 11:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[i=s] Edited by irezer at 2020-9-2 11:14 PM [/i]

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some suggestion of date 2/9/2020. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:

1.)[Talk With Developer] Community Feedback & Devs Reply [ 27/4/2020 - 21/7/2020]

2.)[Talk With Developer] Voice of Developers 26/8/2020

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: Ososamah

1-add a new feature in the mini map that when the buff is about to appear special notification will appear in its place in the mini map.(10)secs before respawn.
2-add a new feature when you kill the jungle creep the jungle creep will throw in his position a crystal that give you and your team mate vision in this way invading enemies jungle will be more important and protect your jungle also will be the same which will give more clashes and action in the jungle to control vision without needing to wards.

Keyword: #jungle

Developer Reply

1. This function has existed. There is an icon on the mini map 15s before the buff refreshes.
2. Thank you for your suggestion. But we do not consider adding resources for the two sides to compete currently. We hope that the two sides can focus more on the battle for the turtle or the lord in the mid-term. Regarding the difficulty of invading jungle area, we have adjusted it in the new version. We will observe and consider whether we should take some more measures to protect the disadvantaged side's jungle area..

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player Nickname: 乙乇几|ㄒ丂ㄩ

CAN YOU ADD A FEATURE ON THE SETTINGS WHERE WE CAN CHOOSE MUSIC/THEME CAUSE WE MISS THE MOBILE LEGENDS VERSION 1 MUSIC :( THANKS!

Keyword: #theme music

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion, we will consider the function of choosing theme music in the future.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Player Nickname: BlackWizard

Profile Privacy Option.
- For followers only
- For Following only
- For both followers and following only
- Facebook friends only

Keyword: #privacy

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. We will consider about it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

Player Nickname: Koko Krunch Beta

My suggestion is that you should also make the background HD. Look at the sky where Fanny is making an entrance, it's blurry. See attached file.

Keyword: #graphics

Developer Reply

Thanks for your feedback. We will confirm the effect and arrange the related optimization.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Player Nickname: ChryTzy

I think Sidelaners and Offlaners suffers from the latest update you released. Jungling Item cant buy when you doesn't equip retribution? How about the Support like Natalia who roam and steal farm from enemy's side? My sudgestion is to remove thus rule so that I gonna be much easier to level up and have better Teamfight because we have much money.

Keyword: #jungle

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. But we hope that these adjustments can change the current "line&jungle double harvest" environment, so that line heroes and jungle heroes have more independent development space.

MLBB Player Suggestion #6

Player Nickname: squishynana

I saw that there are new background openings for some of the heroes and I've noticed that most of them doesn't have the camera movement effect/zooming effect. I think that players would prefer if all of them have the same camera movement/zooming effect so that it would feel more uniformed and clean. Hoping that this would be noticed since it is so much cooler with all those effects, making us want to play more. Good day.

Keyword: #display effect

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. We will gradually add camera animations according to the plan.

MLBB Player Suggestion #7

Player Nickname: Ray Ash

For A second batch of Zodiac Skin line. Can still focus on the 12 greek zodiac, or the chinese zodiac. Or make a Celestial skin line based on the 88 constellations.

Keyword: #skin series

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. This will be considered when we start the corresponding skin design in the future.

Post time 2020-9-3 06:35 AM | Show all posts
Developers do listen.

Comments

Indeed. ahahahaha  Post time 2020-9-3 04:52 PM
Post time 2020-9-3 06:55 PM | Show all posts
What are your plans about Rafaela? Since every old heroes are having the taste of being revamped reworked when it comes to their animation, skill effects, skin enhancement and everything. Haven’t heard anything about Rafaela, she deserves all the pampering as well. An underrated hero will not be able to catch up on the current meta, given that the new heroes are even stronger and dynamic. Hope this will reach the Devs, because I’ve done a lot of suggestions on the Customer Service Portal in-game and nothing happens. There are only 2 Holy Angels on the game Argus and Rafaela but they are always left out and on the least priority.  Hoping that they can have their own moment to shine again.

Comments

Hi. I see. Well, you can provide your suggestion/s to CS in-game or this forum (under Suggestion Section) or any official platforms (such as Discord, Facebook, Reddit). :3  Post time 2020-9-3 08:29 PM
Post time 2020-9-8 04:37 PM | Show all posts
เว็บไซต์ เดียวจบครบทุกอย่าง vegus168vegus168 เปิดบริการให้ได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง มีการแจ้ง ฝาก – ถอน ที่รวดเร็วทันใจ ภายใน 3 นาที สามารถเล่นได้ทางระบบโทรศัพท์ ทั้ง IOS และ Android มีบริการ พนังงานบริการ การแก้ไข ปัญหาได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 07:37 PM GMT+8