Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 617|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Share] "NEW" Old UI Redesign (3 years ago)

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-5 10:41 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Stewfeed at 2020-9-5 10:44 AM

Am I the only one who loved the old UI design with Saber and other heroes?

For those who don't remember or never heard of it, here's the link for the trailer

I really loved this UI and it features Legend Skins with awesome effects and rain drops, it's just that time there were not much powerful devices that handles the UI. There were just people complaining that the menu is lagging a lot for some players but I didn't experience any frame drops. Do you think they should bring this back or not? What's also your experience with the menu itself? Do they need to improve it more?

Post time 2020-9-5 12:53 PM | Show all posts
yup but that UI too similar with ML competitor.
Post time 2020-9-5 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Yeah i remember this UI, but never actually experience this UI, that time is very hard to enter Advanced Server, i think current UI is best than this one.
Post time 2020-9-5 08:03 PM | Show all posts
I played with this UI, so I saw how everything changed time by time.
The new UI have new things and is more elegant but also it mean the phone need be more new.
The old one was with a different style and was more easy to use with less things.
But the new UI make you be a good "stalker" when before the UI was show you just your 4 main this one can show you more heroes or to be more right all you have been used from beginning of the game.
In my opinion the new UI is better than the old one because have more things that make more easy know about other players, even if there are some things unnecessary
Post time 2020-9-6 09:53 AM | Show all posts
I consider that the new UI is better, but I can not deny that I would love to see my hero on the background looking as good as Saber on draft mode. Please, do Moonton!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 01:54 PM GMT+8