Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 599|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Request] Development of Mobile Legends

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-9 12:15 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Is it possible to help the development of mobile legends? be it with the translation or something else?
can you get diamonds through this?

if so, i would want to help in turkish or german community.

Can I get a contact ?
Post time 2020-9-9 01:51 AM | Show all posts
If you want to help with in-game translations, there would usually be an mail from the inbox if they are hiring anyone to translate for certain languages. If you haven’t seen such mail in inbox, that means they’re currently not looking for anyone for translations. There was a Discord Moderator recruitment that looked for people with Turkish language proficiency, but it’s past the deadline already. We receive diamonds as compensation for our work.
Post time 2020-9-9 06:30 AM | Show all posts
Yea from what I know, like what Kathey said, I remember them sending recruitment via mail in-game regarding translators from Turkey. Not sure if it's done tho but it was pretty much a little while ago.
 Author| Post time 2020-9-10 10:44 PM | Show all posts
hm thx for answer :)
Post time 2020-9-12 07:36 AM | Show all posts
Alongisde what has been told above, I could recommend you to message any of the admins and they could do something for you if they are in need of anyone.  Ive known a few in the past but not in contact with them now so I cant help you here.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-31 04:14 PM GMT+8