Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 928|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Share] My opinion on Zilong Revamp

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-11 01:55 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Well, I have been hearing two different voices from Zilong and I am one of the Zilong users out there and here is my opinion of Zilong Revamp.

Skill set based, I think one of my concepts is taken but, implemented in different way, which I kinda like his new passive(even not really connected to lore). His skill 2 is better now since it RESTARTS every time you kill any tipe of enemy and still lock to enemy hero, which is a plus(especially veteran Zilong players such as SkyWee in his age back then). Skill 3 makes his passive better in one or two terms, but seems we can't really abuse the "Demon Hunter Sword" that much. I can see maybe a little bit of use of Zilongs in Pro leagues now.

Now, we go to the voice part, to be honest, the "Sonic" Zilong is the worst game voice acting in the gaming history along with Xenoblade Chronicles 2 characters, I just can't imagine how this "Sonic" like Zilong is bad, and I really mean that Zilong one is bad. Lucky Moonton see this and repair his voice, which is much better than both of the older versions.

Well, that is all, I hope you enjoy this new post from a custom things maker!

Next Custom Hero Teaser:

"Master Hanzo! Let I use my power to serve you..." A muscular guy in a black pants with a rip in his knee part said to a certain shadowy figure in front of him. It seems both have menacing and dark aura from beneath them

Another question for you guys who know me via custom heroes and custom hero rebalance: Who shall I rework from my Custom Heroes?

Post time 2020-9-11 06:19 PM | Show all posts
Glad to hear you liked the rework. His 2nd skill is really great, I've used him too in test server. Not OP, but a better zilong. Ty for your concern.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 02:40 PM GMT+8