Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 742|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] More items for Mage/XX Heroes

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-11 10:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Eiva-Kun at 2020-9-11 10:15 AM

Hi everyone, i hope u are fine and good

I have idea for new item suggestion so i hope u love it

Name: charlatans curse

+ 60 Magic Power
+15% Magic Lifesteal
+ 20% Attack Speed

Unique Passive: a curse

After use skill every 1s and successful hit an target(s), dealing a curse mark to the target(s) for each hit. Each stack of this mark increase movement speed by 8( max 3 stack )
After gets full stack, the next Basic attack/next Skill Damage will dealing extra Magic Damage equal to 220+(60% Total Magic Power) + 8% of target lost HP and slowdown the target(s) by 50% for 1s(after use the curse, the stack will reset)
Dealing extra 100% damage to Creeps

However the reason here to make this item is the Fighter/MM/Assassin with magic damage, some Fighters like Silvanna need attack speed, and need to improve Basic attack damage output, and make them more stronger in jungle

So what you think?
Post time 2020-9-11 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Nice item. It will be a must have for mage heroes like esme, harley, silvana. support from me.
Post time 2020-9-12 09:55 AM | Show all posts
@Eiva-Kun

I agree, mage items are too outdated given that the current main items like triple wand only benefits a certain group type of mage. Burst or Melee mages kinda lose out as the wands might not always be the best item set, but yet I find Holy Crystal and Calamity Reaper to be insufficient.

Also, Enchanted Talisman is a joke sadly.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-25 03:55 PM GMT+8