Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 524|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Share] Epic with mythic doesn't bother me

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-21 09:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by MightAlly at 2020-9-21 09:13 PM

Is this way of moontoon showing us that rank doesn't matter?
Some of us may agree with this way of thinking. I am one of them rank doesn't matter and when u click recent match like before you can't see rank of your teammates.

But I am following and looking into number of games teammates have and system is matching me with. I have above 6k games and most of the time I am matched with players bellow 500 games in classic and bellow 2k games in ranked.

This is sad and you are going to lose many of old players if you dont change this.
You can try to persuade me that number of games doesn't matter but I strongly disagree.

There are smurf accounts but they are good with only few heroes. They are spamming to stay in practise and find myth glory squad to fill other roles.

So with them you win but you are forced to play support or tank 90% of time.

Another thing I want to mention is number of votes for Karina more than twice the amount of votes for Sun. I can understand that there are more kids playing this game, but should decision like this be left for kids to decide?

Can they understand impact  of skipping Sun rework and delaying it for another 4 months?

Should we just keep silent about this because we dont have another option?If they say bigger part of community voted for Karina, I say we have some toxic community out there.

Due to lack of old friends that gave up on this game and being able to play with few friends left from 3 years ago during friday,sat and sun I am thinking about how many of them will get back after project next and if they dont is it worth to continue playing this game solo?

Post time 2020-9-23 04:14 PM | Show all posts
I think everyone has a different perspective on that, and like your previous suggestion that matchmaking also refers to the number of games is not a bad idea which one needs to consider
regarding the final voting for who's the next revamp between Karina and Sun. Both are really needs to get revamp i guess, and Sun is one of my favorite hero in the past
Even if Karina is the winner to get revamp first, hopefully Sun will get it too as a runner up
Post time 2020-9-24 11:36 PM | Show all posts
I don't see why and how voting result has anything to do with manner of community, can you please elaborate?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 08:51 PM GMT+8