Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1968|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Share] Farm the TOWER SHIELD!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-23 05:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by izaidi at 2020-9-24 01:00 AM

Oh my god. Read the patch!!!! 4500 shield will net you at most 360 gold. With this advantage, MM will be strong even in early game. So many times when I'm playing support, my core just not attacking the tower shield.
Edit: Staying near the turret while your minions attacking it will also give you the gold. So it is possible to get the full 360 gold if enemies didn't def it. Thanks to AssDave analysis

Consistently attacking the shiled will net you about 200-300 gold. Doing this, you can just ignore the crab or buff. I manage to get to top net worth everytime I use layla because of the new skill 1 gives me ability to shoot outsite tower range (shoot the crab or enemy for the range buff then shoot the tower).

Please note that in order to farm the shiled, you need to have support providing vision and protection. Otherwise just take care when enemy is missing to avoid getting flanked.

On that note, FARM THE F**KING TOWER SHIELD.

Post time 2020-9-24 09:47 AM | Show all posts
YES. i aware about this too. thats why im now beacome a better MM (Which im very bad in the past). i just need to make sure my tank/support have a roam item and foucs on siege minion and turret shield. boom! no farm at early, no retribution, no jungleitem and stil have good gold.
Post time 2020-9-27 03:09 PM | Show all posts
This meta change has a huge impact, that laning will be more important and useful than jungling in early game for heroes without retribution like mm who really need gold to build items
Post time 2020-9-29 07:45 AM | Show all posts
Same Problem
Post time 2020-10-17 03:56 AM | Show all posts
yeee this update is so trash apart from the turrets
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 08:04 PM GMT+8