Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 626|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] Reported?? who how and why

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-1 02:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

What is the criteria for being reported??

I really feel its random. Like it doesn’t matter they role of the hero and the numbers in game (I reported diggies doing the feeding stategy and it didn’t go thru even with their 0 kills 30 deaths).
My Hilda teammate was 0-14, no damage at all, no towers... he just walked in a straight line and died 14 times. In this case this freaking genius not only did this in my game, he was useless in all his previous games but his score was 110. Why?? Me and my squadmate reported him for low skill negative intentional feeding but nothing…

People like this MASBOY7777 ruin the game on purpose, they make us waste our time and even stop playing because of the risk of having them again.

My suggestion, change the criteria for the reports, be more strict. And maybe even have a real human analyzing those reports and giving him an extra punishment, like block his hilda from rank until he wins 5 classics using hilda or something.
Does anybody know how the report system works? how many players need to submit a report? how many deaths for being punished??

masboy1.jpg
masboy 2.jpg
masboy 3.jpg
Post time 2020-10-1 04:15 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-10-1 04:06 PM
well, i have being reported with mvp, because i leave the game for one or 2 minutes. when they are ...

If you are afk, well that different case. Afk players are deserved to be reported no matter what.
 Author| Post time 2020-10-1 04:06 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2020-10-1 04:01 PM
If your teammates are trolling and do such bad things in game but still they got MVP in the end, you ...

well, i have being reported with mvp, because i leave the game for one or 2 minutes. when they are all useless i leave, get mvp and still get reported. Leaving the game is a report for sure, even if you get mvp.
im talking about not leaving the game and feeding, like the diggie strategy or like this hilda.
Post time 2020-10-1 04:01 PM | Show all posts
If your teammates are trolling and do such bad things in game but still they got MVP in the end, you can't report them because of MVP.
Post time 2020-10-1 06:19 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2020-10-1 04:01 PM
If your teammates are trolling and do such bad things in game but still they got MVP in the end, you ...

you can rep them for profanity and negative  many players rep .. it gos
Post time 2020-10-3 02:11 AM | Show all posts
Edited by TheBlackDragon at 2020-10-3 02:12 AM

somehow I think it is random. I reported a lot of players who troll like the above hilda but they did not get punished. these players are trolling intentionally. they took our team buffs then just ran up to enemies, stand in front of them and died without doing anything. after they respawn, they did it again till the game was over and we lost.
Post time 2020-10-4 05:32 PM | Show all posts
I encountered same situation where they would take all the buffs from the core and would just rush to the enemies doing nothing and dead. I read somewhere its a strategy to intentionally ranked down to boost MMR.
Post time 2020-10-5 07:56 PM | Show all posts
basically the in-game detection system is also available to alert players who commit bad behavior such as feeding, and if that player has been warned by the system then there is a high probability that player will get punished after match result (credit score reduction) and if reported by other players he/she will get more credit score reduction too
so I think that the reporting system needs more improvement in order to validation the report following the real record of the match
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 03:31 PM GMT+8