Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 681|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] New update and gameplay, some items need to be adjusted as well

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-1 05:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi,
I know tank, fighters and assasins pretty much deserve the buff they got from the previous update. But now the gameplay was pretty messed up. Almost every match its funnel strategy and only selected few heroes benefit from this, example Lancelot. But for MM and Mages who needs to reach mid to late game to get decent damage, its even harder due to the recent update. Imagine jungler assassins and fighters could get fast buff and exp boost in early game.

I suggest to have adjustment on these items.

Demon Hunter Sword
Increase the attack damage probably should be 50 instead of 35. I usually use this a core item now but it's still hard to kill tanks/fighters.

Glowing Wand
2% burn is way too low lol. Change this to at least 4%.

Bloodlust Axe
This is abused by assasins and lifesteal heroes. 20% spell vamp is OP. Example Ling and Lancelot almost dead but just 1 attack their HP is full again. Anti-lifesteal items are useless if you got burst. I suggest to increase the price of this item and reduce spell vamp to 15%.

I hope you do something about this because it's frustrating to play now especially for solo players.
Post time 2020-10-1 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by HuKT0 at 2020-10-1 09:08 PM

I only support the glowing rod and demon hunter sword!
 Author| Post time 2020-10-2 08:12 AM | Show all posts
Yeah I realized it isn't good to nerf items now. Ignore my comment about the axe. Devs should've buff the counter (anti heal) items instead. Thank you!
Post time 2020-10-2 10:46 AM | Show all posts
well i agree to nerf Demon Hunter Strike, but not Bloodlust Axe. Also devs should remove HP Bonus from some Magic items because it makes hero which it has role as Tank/Mage or Fighter/Mage are broken/OP than pure Fighter or Tank. Also please bring back anti shield effect on both Attack/Magic item.

Or if devs really care about tank players, devs will buff/revamp Defense/Roam items as well or add new item that can reduce enemy regen from Physical/Magical Lifesteal and Vamp.
Post time 2020-10-5 08:17 PM | Show all posts
I agree for those item needs adjustment, so thank you for the suggestion and hopefully this can be considered by Devs
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-5 11:36 PM GMT+8