Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 551|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Share] Toxic community spammers

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-5 05:34 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by MightAlly at 2020-10-5 05:36 AM

Lost game and looked into player profile I found responisble for it  (check pictures at the bottom).

We had estes world rank 35 in team and he picked estes first. Then this troll smurfer without emblem set and with 200 games picked nana and trolled whole game.

I dont know who has a time to make new account so he could use only 2 heroes. How u dont get bored from spamming 1 role and 1 hero?

Saaad day for me clombed to legend II and fallen after being mached with epic V twice in a row. I find it hard to climb even wotj advanced matchmaking. I can only progress by waiting for myth glory squad to progress before my not so good squad or to amasss protection points.

I plan to change game which I will be suppporting with money in the future.
I am happy to see ml advanced in three years and I used to have a lot of fun in first year playong classic, later I enjoyed playing ranked in low tiers grandmaster and elite. Now game is stresfull and  playing high ranked games is the cause of it.

So here is the deal you can't enjoy game like you used to before. You can't stop playing ranked because you are addicted and find classic boring. But ranked is stresfull full of pleasent and unpleasent surpises.
20201004_230838.png
20201004_230915.png
Post time 2020-10-5 06:15 AM | Show all posts
you can stop rank just go afk 2-3 games and yuo wont have credit for rank lol and your credit rating will allow you to return 3 credit per day lol and only classic
Post time 2020-10-7 06:46 AM | Show all posts
I don't see trolling based on the matches here. The person has a 60 percent winrate with 58 matches with Eudora. Typically, I would use an another hero of a similar role if someone else picked a role that I wanted to play. I would even use a hero that I am just new to playing and still be good. Some people does not need practice and they know how to play it because they might have a subrole. You didn't show us the statistics or overview of the game, so I don't know anything if that person actually trolled.

Are you sure that they didn't use an emblem? Because I don't think it is possible for someone playing a hero with no emblem unless they were lvl 1 and just started the game.

I have seen people who use one hero all of the time and even one role. You might have different opinions about people who use one hero all of the time and one role, but that doesn't stop the fact they do it. Also, that person could still be new. I don't think you are able to tell if someone is smurf or not because you are randomly matched to them, how would you know if someone is a smurf?
Post time 2020-10-16 03:50 AM | Show all posts
it doesnt seem like she trolled. Its hard to say she got silver so is it troll? I need to see the stats of all other players to compare. Playing one game with nana is not really troll since anyone could play her in rank for the first time.
Post time 2020-10-17 03:28 AM | Show all posts
ooof there was this match where the enemy fanny was legit feeding us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-9 04:59 AM GMT+8