Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 700|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Share] Professional trolls??

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-5 09:29 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just some of the very bad games I have had thanks to trolls or unskilled players.
People who lose on purpose?? (maybe they wanto to stay in epic forever, so their main hero gets easier wins])
Little kids playing for fun ?? (i dont think so, Im sure kids cant go beyond grandmaster or master, i mean kids between 5 and 10 years old)
Just a very bad game for them ?? (which we all have)
Anyway, none of these people got reported. They just kept playing the game (and probably did the same the games after)

My suggestion:

-Make people play more classic!! I was thinking about getting tickets for rank (like mcl). These tickets would be free, you cant buy tickets to play rank. In order to get a ticket for rank you would need to win one classic match.
If we want to be even more strict, we can only get tickets of the role we played in that match (I won a classic game as khufra, I get a ticket for rank to use tank). People would be practising more and everyone would be more serious in rank because we wouldnt want to waste the ticket. Rank mode would be very special.
-Stronger punishment for low skill. For every rank you lose you need to win one classic. No credits reduced, just a possitive encoragement to improve. AFK should be automatically banned from rank for one or two hours, they can only play brawl, chess or classic.

IMG_6601.PNG
IMG_6633.PNG
IMG_6669.PNG
IMG_6678.PNG
IMG_6671.PNG
Post time 2020-10-6 12:30 AM | Show all posts
I feel sorry for kids. Moonton should avoid making this game complex so everyone gets equal opportunity

Or moonton can release MLBB kids version with super easy gameplay for kids
Post time 2020-10-5 04:30 PM | Show all posts
Totally agree....as i remember, years ago i have ever submitted suggestion about using ticket in rank, or maybe harshly using diamond to enter rank. But classic should be totally revamped. Anyway, if that implemented now that will be too late because this game is already broken.
 Author| Post time 2020-10-6 08:07 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-10-6 12:30 AM
I feel sorry for kids. Moonton should avoid making this game complex so everyone gets equal opportun ...

that would be great!! you know im a elementary school teacher in japan and my students play this game. Im like WHAT!!!you kids are freaking 8!!! hahahahaha
Post time 2020-10-8 07:01 PM | Show all posts
Your thoughts is quite reasonable and I kinda agree with that especially the penalties for AFK players should be banned from joining ranked matches for some period time
Post time 2020-10-10 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Yup,i agree. AFK players should be banned from any match like classic or ranked for a few hours. But i don't agree with this -> "For every rank you lose you need to win one classic". Many streamers won't like it.
Post time 2020-10-16 06:25 PM | Show all posts
hmmmm then again there are good reasons for afk people they could have bad wifi like i had countless times
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 11:43 AM GMT+8