Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1022|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Share] Surrender at 3 min?? why not 1??

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-5 10:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The current time for surrender is 3 mins, which is WRONG. Teammates usually come back a couple of seconds before the surrender time, somewhere between 1 and 3 minutes.
One minute with one afk should be enough for letting us surrender. As a matter of fact, just 30 seconds is enough, in those 30 seconds there is a minion wave and the buffs. If we start 4 vs 5 at 30 seconds we are already in disadvantage, but lets do it at 60 seconds.
3 minutes is too much. People come back and try really hard but if its a mm or an assassin who was afk its almost impossible to win. There is no need to play that game just because one person had a call, a bad connection or because his game froze. Its not fair. Why 3 minutes!! They usually come back and its a nightmare.
Post time 2020-10-10 11:07 PM | Show all posts
About this issue, I think its best let 30-45s pass before minions get spawned, allow heroes to take good positions or maybe even steal enemy's buffs or take kills early game, like this they won't miss gold.
Post time 2020-10-5 04:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2020-10-5 11:41 PM

you must be not getting the point yes ? how can you ant  1 min or 30 sec ? you cant reconnect for that much time ... people drop electricity or internet they need time to reconnect
Post time 2020-10-5 11:43 PM | Show all posts
A 3 minute might matter but it gets invalidated by the fact that even in a match between a team with doubled team gold, the losing team still has a chance and miracle do happen. I agree with pastichka, a player might have ran out of electricity or connection problems or has an emergency that might take a while. But what would matter is how the team will respond to this and how the disconnected player will make up for his lapses. Usually, a team with a disconnected teammate always loses hope, when in fact, they could just instead trying to do their best to win. Even in some cases, there were 4v5 or 3v5 matches but despite being 1 or 2 less players in their team, they still managed to win.
 Author| Post time 2020-10-6 08:09 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-10-8 06:51 PM
pastichka1 replied at 2020-10-5 04:44 PM
you must be not getting the point yes ? how can you ant  1 min or 30 sec ? you cant reconnect for th ...

thats exactly the problem, they recconect, the mask of the tank is not working, they are level 1 when enemy marksman is level 5.... there is no point, why play that unfair match?? chances of an epic comeback are very little. 5 people lose the star. it should be the afk who loses the star, only him.

Charles replied at 2020-10-5 11:43 PM
A 3 minute might matter but it gets invalidated by the fact that even in a match between a team with ...

but why!! why do other people have to do extra efforts for an almost impossible epic comeback?? i rather finish the match and star a new match soon, without losing any stars. its a waste of time.
Post time 2020-10-6 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2020-10-5 11:43 PM
A 3 minute might matter but it gets invalidated by the fact that even in a match between a team with ...

I agree with this, playing with 4 vs 5 even though 1 minute is not fair.
And don't expect things as uncertain as the miracle you say
 Author| Post time 2020-10-12 03:36 PM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2020-10-10 11:07 PM
About this issue, I think its best let 30-45s pass before minions get spawned, allow heroes to take  ...

Im not sure about this. I mean why wait?? No one would try to fight cause there are no minions, just jungle?? Anyway, having an afk even for 10 seconds hurts a lot early game. late game it doesnt matter. But if the enemy takes advantage of those 10 seconds then...
Post time 2020-10-12 08:58 PM | Show all posts
Hurt more when someone is afk from 1-2 minute 10-30 seconds hurt for sure, but let's remind the old time where we didn't had the afk surrender from one view was nice when happen to enemy but bad when happen to your team.
For me 3 minutes I think are too much, 2 would be a nice number in the end,not so much but also not so less, like someone already said when this things happen can be a connection problem for a few second by someone so we can't penalize people for this stuffs, well not all people join rank mode to stay afk those who have their own reason gonna stay afk till surrender or just troll all the game.
My point is someone really don't wanted stay afk for 30 seconds maybe it was a problem that the played didn't even expected so why penalize them?!!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 06:46 PM GMT+8