Register now.
Return to list New
Author: MightAlly
Collapse the left

[Share] Hororo roasted ML

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-18 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Hi. First off, I would like to say there's no way for you to know this :
I agree with hororo about ML being greedy and not paying skin designers enough to develop skins that worth the money they ask for

I remember complaints before that ml doesn't give free skins and stuff..now that they do, it's still not enough.
Post time 2020-10-18 05:22 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2020-10-18 03:12 PM

I remember complaints bef ...

It is not enough because it is too late. Moonton gives everything when their game is in dangerous situation because of the threat from another game. They wish that the players wont leave this game by giving everything for free. Revamping older heroes in this moment? Really? Why dont they do that in long time ago? (Poor miya and layla who shining in this dark time) Giving epic skin for free? Thank you for that, even they give the skin that the player dont use the hero. Epic skin is super expensive but giving that in this moment, it is not a hype anymore.
Post time 2020-10-19 12:59 PM | Show all posts
How do you know for sure that the free goodies are just because a new game is gonna come and Moonton is doing all this as a last resort? Afterall, there  are other mobas available aswell. ML started to change before any new game appeared on the market. There's a logic for everything, changes come gradualy and everything is planned in time. Do you think a skin is enough for a person to stay on the game? I say it isn't .. Everything else matters aswell, maybe even more
 Author| Post time 2020-10-20 06:20 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2020-10-20 06:23 AM
shinee. replied at 2020-10-18 03:12 PM

I remember complaints bef ...

Let's just hope Project Next is enough to keep old players. I am glad for my favourite heroes Alice and Ruby revamps.I dont like Fanny 2nd skill revamp it's so unnatural.Old movement was better than new one.

But I must say Ruby have old and expensive skins which are the worse than some  regular skins hororo showed on youtube of the new game.

I don't want to mention how you changed policy from Alice level epic skin for grown ups to children and national based heroes and skins.

I get thatthis game is made in China but why you have to make so many Chinesse New Year based skins. Even for the ruby, my favourite hero, you have made epic skin with Chinesse elements of  the New Year. Is it zombie girl or Chinesee New Year ruby outfit skin?

My intention is not to insult anyone I like Chinesse novels and  culture but this is going too much. Philipino badang hero,Johnson bus skin Philipino, Russia masha hero. What about Europe? Are you going to include this continent or stop makings heroes, skins and events based on your gaming community?

I still can't watch live streams based on flag of my country. Will new game exclude my country or include equally like everyone else?

I rember 3 years ago I paid diamonds in € currency and I had to convert my country currency into € to know how much skins costs. Last year you paid someone to fix this and now currency is like it should be.

Post time 2020-10-21 07:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2020-10-25 01:24 PM

Mobile legends: bang bang**
(edited by shinee / "Nice try cutie, but we don't allow words like these on forum)
Post time 2020-10-25 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Mighty Ally... I`m also European...To be honest i would also like a skin that's ressembles to some holidays here..Just like the world known Oktober Fest. I understand that the majority of players is chinese/asian..but this game has spread worldwide, would be nice to see some diversity regarding skins..
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 06:46 PM GMT+8