Author: Pendi0525
Collapse the left

[Share] WHY WE ALL SHOULD QUIT MOBILE BENG BENG

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2020-10-20 08:04 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-30 01:48 AM

ALL OF U TRYING TO TYPE OTHER MOBA GAME
Post time 2020-10-24 03:14 PM | Show all posts
I have been to WR I like it but it is same MOBA you know what I mean? There would be the same problem as MLBB when it comes to match making and I have tried to be Legendary and the next game will give you Focking Noob teamates does not know how to rotate and what are their objectives.  And WR still lacking of interface, controls and everything since it is only new released unlike MLBB have been released since 2017? And many changed, upgrades and I have been to Command And Conquer games Rival in android app everytime you win you will never expect to lose to strongest players even you are newbie. MLBB still upgrading unlike Garena Game A but what happened to Game A right now? Still MLBB on the trend. No matter you hate MLBB. There will be same problems as MLBB everytime you go to other MOBA games also also 1vs1 games.
Post time 2020-10-30 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Ever since Pharsa rework i rarely played like 2 times a month, i have 2k matches with the old Pharsa and the rework really threw me off and and its just infuriating. Im just currently waiting for other mobas and play them instead of this thing. Im also currently looking through other mobas who while hoping they have a hero who has an ult that similar to Old Pharsa because it was unique. The dev who decided to shit on Pharsa can go burn in hell :P
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 06:46 PM GMT+8