Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1661|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Crashing] On battle loading screen immediately went back to game home interface.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-28 06:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2020-10-28 10:32 AM

Unable to play the game and become afk every time I start playing the game. Everything working fine until this latest patch 1.5.24 (2020/10/25) come.

After the hero choosing step is complete, on battle loading screen immediately went back to the game main interface at 1%. So, I have to click the classic button to start the game again and it immediately went back to the battle loading screen and before it reaches anything too far, it went back to game home page again. This process keeps repeating until I successfully reach 100% and entered the battle, the game is nearly finished and it makes me become afk. It didn't happen in a hero training match. It only happens in classic matches. Since I keep losing credit score within 2 days because of this issue, my credit score is already at 78, won't dare to test it in other AI mode or Arcade mode or even in rank mode.

I already clear cache and clear data to redownload all of the recourse which takes a lot of time and money because of this problem and yet this issue still hasn’t solved. If this issue keeps continuing, I will never be able to play the mobile legend game again. Since the game doesn’t allow me to play so. My graphic setting is already changed to smooth. Can you tell me what can I do so to fix this problem? Or can you please tell mobile legend dev to fix this issue? I already told about this in-game customer support. Since can't upload the video file in customer support, so I want to upload the file in here to make it easy to understand the problem and get help from you guy. I don't want to say goodbye to mobile legend right now.

Ok after switching Holloween map into the old usual map, the problem is gone. It is just my phone can't handle these HD map.

video proof of what happen

video proof of what happen
Post time 2020-10-28 10:33 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, crashing usually happens if a device isn't able to keep up with the demands of the application. I'm glad you're able to sort things out.
Post time 2020-10-31 11:37 PM | Show all posts
Hello @armitage03

So the main problem is that you got crash when play using the Halloween map?  does this problem still occur today?
if yes, please provide complete information following this Bug Report Guide for us to submit it to get fix
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-28 12:46 PM GMT+8