Return to list New
Author: MightAlly
Collapse the left

[Share] Disable profanity report or atleast enable drafts phase ratings

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2020-10-30 04:22 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2020-10-30 04:32 AM
irezer replied at 2020-10-30 02:20 AM
Hi. Sorry to hear about your problem but can you explain more about these matters?   {:6_1 ...

1)I am mythic 2 atm. I was mythic 1 two days ago but fallen to mythic 2 because I had  global teammates that spam 1 role. Problem is 2 of them in the same team then one of them is trolling.

For my first pick or swap for most of the time is Ling, Grock, Johnson, Helcurt and Cecilion. If my teammates can't see my ratings they won't swap me and enemy will have op heroes. Example Angela combo with Helcurt,Roger and Leomord. Not even once this season I won the game with enemy duo using this combo. Another example that dont need combo: Barats, Lapu, Ling, Brody, Cecilion, Pharsa, Change, Hilda.THIS HEROES NEED NERF!!! So many OP heroes and few places for ban.

Don't to mention counters for enemy picks if my team cant see my ratings they will think I am nooob. And system is matching me with legends most of the time which makes things little harder and sometimes easier but most important thing game is forcing me to adjust my gameplay all the time.

To conclusion I cant play high ranking games  without option to show my win rates and number of the games.

I hope you are going to buff Kagura and Kadita because I find it hard to counter Change, Cecilion and Brody. Or maybe new assasin will going to make difference against CC and life sustain shield Change has.

I  have almost forgotten honorable mention for Zhask and Ruby they dont deserve nerf but they are OP.

2)Giving them advice that they should play 1-3-1 or 1-2-2 I usualy to this before game. In my opinion it is best to have 2 heroes on exp lane 1 mid and 1 bott.

Babysitting mm works only in low mythic games. Most of the time I play Johnson with guin on exp lane. We kill theirs exp carrie in half minute. After 3 minutes I am lv 4 and I go to help other teammates. This is just example mm is not the carrie in the curent meta.

And I have my hystory to proof this 10 wins in a row with Johnson gold or mvp with random teammates ranged from legend to mythic 1.

I explain my marksman to wait 3 min for me to get lvl 4 and buy roam. Most of the time they are understanding and invite me to play with them after the game we have won.

How I can play this game if I can't talk with my teammates? Yes some of them will report me jelous or just ungratefull. Most of the people see bronze and click all 3 report options not considering their use. But profanity report works and for gold and mvp player and sometimes when game last above 30 minutes enemy team will start insulting my teammates to bring us mentaly down. If I have this report I cant defend my teammates I can only use emoticons to express my state of mind after losing or wining 40 min long game.

3) I dont say you should remove it but at least make it work. If I say dont go afk play we can win. Or if I say dont cry because he stole your buff we can win I dont want to get reported by him or troll enemies that are anoyed by long game.

Post time 2020-10-30 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Steve_Trevor replied at 2020-10-30 09:45 AM
one question why you even here? from past reply in other thread you just HATE ml? why bother promo ...

Why am i here? Because i am part of this mlbb community. So it is my right to hate or love this game, agree or disagree. Writing complain or rant or suggestion in order to make this game better. I am not a silent player who always say yes what the devs do. If there is wrong i will say wrong, if there is right i will totally agree and support.

Why do I hate ml? Because I have often same question and complain written by another member here and i agree with them. So what i dislike are written by them and i support them.

Why should i promote lol in here? Not just me, many players in this forum and another social media are promoting that too. Promoting to move to another game is final solution to solve the unanswered problems in this game. If they are agree, problem solved, no more ranting and complaining in here anymore.

Did I not respect another players? Which part that I didnot respect them? Did I embarasing them? Mocking them?
Post time 2020-10-30 12:45 PM | Show all posts
Steve_Trevor replied at 2020-10-30 09:47 AM
oh god dude.. this reply much more crazy

Thank you for saying that the fact that I wrote is crazy. It means you are the one who cant respect others.
Post time 2020-10-31 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2020-10-31 12:51 AM
MightAlly replied at 2020-10-30 04:22 AM
1)I am mythic 2 atm. I was mythic 1 two days ago but fallen to mythic 2 because I had  global teamm ...

Hmm. I see.

1.)  So the problems you’re facing are
            a.)        during Hero Selection phase can’t show ratings
            b.)        teammates position + behavior (trolling)
            c.)        different matching ranks.
            d.)        nerf/buff heroes.

For (a), have you tried actually click this option to show the mmr and win rate?
            MMR + Win Rate

For (b), what i can say about this is, if you really want powerful team, I think you have to find good player/s with good role/s. Also if you choose to play like with 2 or 3 players in team, then it means that other slots remaining will be filled by unknown players. In other words, percentage to get problem will increase. If you lucky to get nice one, then it’s good for you. But if you get poor one, then have to face it and need to play hard. So, it’s better to fill out the team with five persons.

For (c), If Mythic players facing with Legend players a lot, i think it's normal since a lot of Legend players want to upgrade themselves to achieve Mythic, while Mythic players especially after reach Mythic V, most of time will stop play/upgrade themselves (since already reach highest division of the game). This one can't be blame since it's community behavior.

For (d), you can always provide your opinions/suggestions in suggestion section. My mods will check and collect them.

2.)        Communication problem I believe. Well, everybody wants to become boss/leader to instruct other player/s in the team, right. Then, proper communication should occur in there. If 1,2,3,4 or 5 leaders are in the team, then the team will be auto-lose for sure, since don’t want co-operate. So, if that happen, maybe each player/s have to understand each other first. Know what to do, who should be tanking, who should play mage and so on, and at the same time need to be humble. Also, I can understand if someone got bronze after the match, that one always got blame. So, that part have to face too. X3 For improving communication, I think you can use mic to do better communication. If typing words, will waste timing to move around.

3.)        If there’s bug, please record it and post in Bug report section. There’re guide for the bugs report, so please read it first and fill some requirements in there.

Post time 2020-11-2 12:07 PM | Show all posts
There is real profanity and then there is calling idiots what they are.
Some players are total dumbass idiots and they should be called for being idiots.

That’s fact. Not profanity lol.
Post time 2020-11-3 05:34 PM | Show all posts
why should be profanity if i call some1 nab when he is nab .. when they cant play the hero they pick when they pick wrong on purpose when they  dont help in game , since there are no bans for this reasons there should no be bans for profanity lol , until then ill report for profanity everyone in match :)
Post time 2020-11-21 08:23 PM | Show all posts
Seriously doubting that you didn't actually trashtalk your team lol. Usual bans are 2 hours long, had it myself a lot of time from both actually talking crap and accidental profanities like 'LMFAO' 'WTF' (That needs to be fixed.), but 6 hours? Damn bruh
 Author| Post time 2020-11-23 03:28 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2020-11-23 03:31 AM
Sky.Kg replied at 2020-11-21 08:23 PM
Seriously doubting that you didn't actually trashtalk your team lol. Usual bans are 2 hours long, ha ...

If you get multiple reports on the same day penalty is 6 hours. But this is abused I didn't have single * in my chat with the team. They just reported me because I had MVP with Barats  and I stole Karina jungle which played with Franco premade. Karina had bronze but because they play premade and both reported me I suffered. I trolled Karina jungle because of troll pick in mythical glory rank. Why play Karina when you have Fanny, Gusion, Benedetta, Natalia. If Karina was so good hero it wouldn't have been voted for project next.
Post time 2020-11-23 10:14 PM | Show all posts
MightAlly replied at 2020-11-23 03:28 AM
If you get multiple reports on the same day penalty is 6 hours. But this is abused I didn't have si ...

Oh, I can see the abuse being a thing. The system really needs to get the profanity measures in check tbh, it's easily exploited and really annoying. On the other hand though, Karina isn't a weird pick for MG, she's better than Fanny IMO. She just got voted for Project Next because of the free KOF skin.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 03:31 PM GMT+8