Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 10037|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

What is KOL Tiktok MLBB streamer and what are the requirements?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-29 01:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I was scrolling my facebook page and I saw KOL tiktok MLBB streamer. Can someone explain me what are those? And tell me the requirement for KOL Tiktok I really want to know. (Sorry if it is the wrong channel)
Post time 2020-10-29 11:23 PM | Show all posts
Its MLBB tiktok creator , not KOL streamer they are seperate. For tiktok creator, you will get rewards if you create contents about Mlbb on tiktok. For KOL streamer, you have to be a fb steamer for ML and will get rewards and salary from Monnton. Check this link if you're interested in MLBB Tiktok creator. https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u= ... 9KfaIE37kIU4tg4ggR8
 Author| Post time 2020-10-30 12:02 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2020-10-29 11:23 PM
Its MLBB tiktok creator , not KOL streamer they are seperate. For tiktok creator, you will get rewar ...

Is there a way to become a MLBB Tiktok content creator Moderator? I know many tiktoker in my country where MLBB is played often (Nepal) So, I am wondering if I could be a moderator and make many Tiktok Content Creator in SEA countries.
Post time 2020-10-30 06:42 AM | Show all posts
There might be a way, but we don't have any info about mod for that. Yoi can contact, their mods about their recruitments.
 Author| Post time 2020-10-30 11:05 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2020-10-30 06:42 AM
There might be a way, but we don't have any info about mod for that. Yoi can contact, their mods abo ...

I dont know any mods. Thanks for helping anyways!
Post time 2020-10-31 05:49 AM | Show all posts
Have you tried messaging MLBB's TikTok accont if you can?
You could also try messaging on the Telegram channel for advice. As far as i know, so far, There have only been creators so im not sure if there are any moderators for that.
 Author| Post time 2020-10-31 07:31 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2020-10-31 05:49 AM
Have you tried messaging MLBB's TikTok accont if you can?
You could also try messaging on the Teleg ...

How to join Telegram of MLBB I have a telegram but. I am not in any MLBB related groups or guild.
Can you add me in Telegram of MLBB please. But Titkok account of MLBB isnt receiving messages because we need to be friends before we can send messages.
Post time 2020-11-1 01:00 AM | Show all posts
There was one recruitment for tiktok on Facebook but it's probably closed, you should check for announcements on twitter and facebook.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 04:10 PM GMT+8