Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 652|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Share] Khufra, the best tank?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-4 02:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Why is he the best tank:
1. He has more power than Grock, and higher defence when bouncing in the ball.
2. The longest dash in the game (same or longer than guinivere) and if you dash thru walls the distance is even longer.
3. He can play both agressive or defense, not only defense or only agressive like other tanks.
4. He can clear minions fast, not like Franko or Atlas.
5. He can push away the minions with his ultimate when they are attacking your turrets or base.
6. He has 2 stuns, slowing effect and impenetrable wall (only alice or khadita can easily escape)
7. I havent tried because i dont need it, but he could even be played with assassin emblemb, but instead I just use execute with tank emblem to get all this damage and kills.
8. He is one of the best tanks to protect (not like Uranus that cant stun or push or anything)
9. Thanks to the dash, he can tower dive safely.

He will always be the best tank, even if they nerf him a lot. Its not the numbers that need to be changed, its the skills. He is honestly op, they should remove one of his stuns, or give him a shorter jump. I think he is the best hero in the game, not only the best tank.

So here I show you my latest games with khufra, all rank and solo. My highest tanking with khufra was something like 54%, but in average its always higher than 30%. The surprising thing with khufra is that in many games I also have the highest damage and the most kills. Some random players tell me ´khufra change spell, dont execute, use flicker´ and then say ´gg´when I dont change my execute in draft pick. Well, this photos show why I prefer execute rather than flicker or flameshot.
The other 2 photos are of the game where I did the highest damage defense and kills.
IMG_6947.PNG
IMG_6946.PNG
IMG_6945.PNG
Post time 2020-11-4 05:00 PM | Show all posts
It could be Barats than Khufra but skillset wise, I believe Khufra is more annoying and set the pace of the whole match if the Khufra user is really good.
Post time 2020-11-4 08:06 PM | Show all posts
for me every player who pick  Anus , balmont,  hylos for only 1 tank is nab , when there are gatot tigreal khufra even franco with many stuns , when one tank lack of stuns its fakin fighter ... even worse  , tank without stun ... cant save his teammatest ... cant help with cast skill of team mates .... stun is most important for tanks , stop pick stupid tanks and call yourself pro idiot kids  we dont need dmg tanks we need helping support tanks  !!!
Post time 2020-11-4 08:31 PM | Show all posts
Khufra has been the best tank since his release...and i believe that he'll always be as long as he doesnt get hard nerfs
Post time 2020-11-6 10:56 AM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2020-11-4 08:06 PM
for me every player who pick  Anus , balmont,  hylos for only 1 tank is nab , when there are gatot t ...

Apparently, these heroes you mentioned are being use. It's just a matter of lineups and stuff. Though, some heroes do deserve getting buffed, some are just underrated and waiting for someone to make it a meta in the tournaments.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 09:11 PM GMT+8