Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 586|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Complaint] REALLY!? Do you call this a bloody FORUM!!??

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-7 10:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Anyone please block me here forever
Post time 2020-11-8 04:28 AM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2020-11-7 05:22 PM
Anyone care to explain why my previous post was removed!?

Hola Starboi, long time no see.

It's been a while since I last see you.

Anyway, to answer your question, remember that the game itself will get deleted from our memories so they're just making the progress smoother.

I posted a thread saying my prediction about ML future is correct but it got removed...so sad that even the players can't get the grip of reality.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-8 03:42 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-11-8 04:28 AM

I don't know bro.. i mean what's their problem!? At least they explained to me why they removed my post. Are they envy with what WR is getting now? Or are they afraid that if they allowed topics between ML and WR, people here might get interested and leave ML..

C'mon man, as if my post contains profanity, sex, harassment or it is not related. Again, don't tell me it's not about ML! In fact that's a real talk..

Comments

Why? U kept mentioning about pendragon's game in your post?  Post time 2020-11-9 08:01 PM
Post time 2020-11-7 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Have you gone crazy?

Why would anyone block you without any reason?
Post time 2020-11-7 02:49 PM | Show all posts
U drunk or something?? Need assistance?
Post time 2020-11-7 04:29 PM | Show all posts
Nope
Have a coffee, relax and then come back and tell us a proper Hello
 Author| Post time 2020-11-7 05:22 PM | Show all posts

Comments

So now I'm guessing that anyone who mentions pendragon's game in their post gets their post deleted.  Post time 2020-11-9 08:35 PM
Post time 2020-11-8 09:20 AM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2020-11-7 05:22 PM

What is your previous post? How are we supposed to know about it?
Post time 2020-11-9 08:06 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-11-8 04:28 AM

The future of this game is not predictable.

The other game for sure will grab the popularity, but saying it would destroy the competitor is bulls*it. Many of these stuff have happen, but this game has already been able to inherit throne of mobile games in its category, it cannot be defeated by another mere game that happens to be passing by, wanting to grab a hold of the mobile 5v5 games playerbase.

If I could mention the names of other games, I would be able to talk more, but the admins have chosen to censor that.

Comments

@starboi, I'm referring to the other person. But yeah, this doesn't seem to be the topic  Post time 2020-11-9 08:33 PM
I think that's not the topic here lols  Post time 2020-11-9 08:24 PM
Post time 2020-11-9 11:18 PM | Show all posts
Nice to see both of you @starboi and @AZNUR . I'm not sure how well this forum done, but it seem really quiet compare the time before I left. Well I come back because friend of mine asked for. He said the game has improved. That's why I'm here.

Tbh, I must admit that the game has improved, but the improvement still not satisfy. I'm not sure how long I gonna stay. Reading your thread, I really disappoint that they remove your old thread. Some of your threads are interesting.

Out of topic here, is the forum not allowed to said something negative here? @AZNUR your replied has 4 not support, and @starboi your replied has 1 not support. It does not insult anyone and I not seeing any problem with it. Since when this forum become so sensitive?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-27 04:55 PM GMT+8