Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 468|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Complaint] my account was stolen right now

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-8 01:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-11-8 03:41 PM

I'm sorry for my bad english

I made a post in Spanish a few minutes ago a friend told me that he had seen a flag change in my account which I did not do when I entered my diamonds were not there 1000 diamonds that I recharged very recently for work issues I had to leave my account Now while I was writing the post in Spanish, I tried to log in again with the help of a friend and I was surprised that my accounts were unlinked (email, Facebook, etc.) and I can't log in. I'm totally desperate. I've been with that account for a long time and the only thing I didn't have Linked was the vk account for which they entered any solution for this? I need my account back

sent by a friend

sent by a friend

sent by a friend

sent by a friend

what appeared to me

what appeared to me

I just re-entered the account and I am trying to unlink everything and link to something new so that it does not enter again, it played 2 ranked with my account on a server that is not mine, apparently it is Filipino, I am a little calmer than go back in but what will happen to the change of name and flag they did and the expense of the 1000 diamonds? : c

When trying to unlink someone else's account from VK it tells me that I should connect to unlink and how do I do it if that account is not mine, it belongs to the hacker

Post time 2020-11-8 03:41 PM | Show all posts
Hello @Delaele01

if you have a moonton account on your hacked account, try using the "3rd Party Account Disconnect Self-service" option.
> go to account settings "Account Center"
> choose "3rd Party Account Disconnect Self-service"
> choose the hacker's account binded to your mlbb account "VK"
> then choose disconnect method using the moonton account that you have
soon the verification code will be sent through email to disconnect the hacker's account
 Author| Post time 2020-11-11 01:18 AM | Show all posts
So far I am "living" with the Filipino "friend" although after a talk in which he wanted to extort me, he has not reconnected since yesterday.
I got a link to make the complaint with a form but there are some questions that I don't understand, probably because my English is basic and my translator is not very good (and by the way thank you very much for answering me :c )
 Author| Post time 2020-11-17 02:31 AM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-11-8 03:41 AM
Hello @Delaele01

if you have a moonton account on your hacked account, try using the "3rd Party Ac ...

I do not find the unlink as you told me since I forgot the password of my moonton account and when trying to change the password it says that the email is not linked but in the game if the email appears, the worst thing is that now the hacker not only link his vk account also add his google email and I am entering my account only thanks to my link with facebook
 Author| Post time 2020-11-17 02:35 AM | Show all posts
the last thing he wrote me from the hacked account
WhatsApp Image 2020-11-16 at 15.15.02.jpeg
Post time 2020-11-17 11:23 PM | Show all posts
Delaele01 replied at 2020-11-17 02:31 AM
I do not find the unlink as you told me since I forgot the password of my moonton account and when ...

if so, you need to immediately send an email to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com with the subject "Account Hacked".
explain in detail about your account problem also provide proof of account ownership.

For more details, you can check in our Bug Report Guide.  there are ways how to solve account problems.

Thank you!
 Author| Post time 2020-11-18 09:14 AM | Show all posts
I have many tests to verify the account from purchases to profile photos, I just hope I get a quick response from moonton I thank you very much for the help
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-20 08:05 AM GMT+8