Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2065|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Share] The forgotten

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-8 06:46 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
alphagotten.png

Alpha for me may have forgotten, but always a good fighter, a hero of balance, and the courage to take over the games. I like his skill set as he can bully his enemies at an early game. With 1st ability does a lot of damage and aid you in farming quickly he can throw a wave towards an are and with a plus damage. Alpha is just as strong as any other jungle and buff hero. I've been watching streams where there's no mm on the squad, instead they've got a Hanzo or an Argus, help him jungle, give him buffs.

Anyway, Beta has a plus damage as his passive, so it's instant when you cast his 2nd skill and ultimate skill. The ultimate skill is very good in a contradictory situation, since he cuts enemies in front of him, but he still has a very good life-steal. It's still a smart thing for him to have the Bloodlust Ax item for the spell vamp. And his ultimate is nothing but a hell of something which disables enemies while adding damage to his direction as he marches toward his target. So you just need a little trainer to explore his combo and learn this ancient yet golden champion.

What are you thoughts about Alpha? Do you think he deserves an urgent attention for buff or do you think that MLBB is planning a huge plan for him?

Post time 2020-11-8 10:39 PM | Show all posts
They will not give buffs or adjustments to alpha until he has a new skin, because if the hero has a new skin he may be given a buff so that the skin of the hero sells this is why they call "mlbb p2w" for example alduos even if they get demands on their copyright just did the rework hahaha

Comments

Aldous received both nerf and buff, sounds fair to me.  Post time 2020-11-13 03:36 PM
 Author| Post time 2020-11-9 04:26 AM | Show all posts
Raidenwinnerf replied at 2020-11-8 10:39 PM
They will not give buffs or adjustments to alpha until he has a new skin, because if the hero has a  ...

You have a point there. Whenever they release a skin, that specific hero receives a buff. Well, at least 2-3 weeks prior to the skin's released in-game.
Post time 2020-11-13 03:39 PM | Show all posts
Alpha neither needs nerf nor buff, he may be forgotten, yet neither is he weak, he became viable when they buffed him recent months ago.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 05:20 PM GMT+8