Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1292|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Community] Give some attention to SEA players too!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-8 09:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Everytime Moonton does an event it is only good for Countries like Vietnam and Indo players. We players from Nepal,bhutan and others are so ignored. You guys create even for every other festivals and stuff for other country and dont give a care about us SEA players.
We play the game regulary and expect something from MLBB. What we get? 0.00000001% chance to get epic skin. Very expensive diamond price for us who lives in a third world country. We too want to enjoy the good skins and stuff But Moonton doesnt care for us because there are less players from Nepal. Please think about us Nepali players and do some events for us too. Why u guys give chance of tiktok treat to Vietnam and other countrys only. We also want attention from you moonton. Give us a new event too!
(I know this post will get 1 reply from moderator and will lost forever but still i am trying to give message to Moonton)
Post time 2020-11-8 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Just use vpn . But get yourself some indo player first to help you finish the event quest , because you're going to lagging hard.

Mlbb already starting to paying attention to other country ( such as brazil and philippines ) , but i agree dev is too slow at paying attention to other country .
Post time 2020-11-8 11:23 PM | Show all posts
Vpn is an one option but we dont suggest using vpn for these events, as there could be consequences, but i support idea to make more events like that, not only for sea but for Europe too.
Post time 2020-11-9 12:47 AM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-11-9 12:49 AM
StreetGamer replied at 2020-11-8 11:23 PM
Vpn is an one option but we dont suggest using vpn for these events, as there could be consequences, ...

Can you provide any proof for the consequences ?

As far as i know nobody have been punished for vpn .     
Edit : oh yeah i remember the consenquences , in previous brazil kof event , everyone that is not from brazil got their skin deleted and refunded with diamond , including f2p . It's more of a reward than a consequences.

Author| Post time 2020-11-9 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-11-12 12:08 AM
diwang replied at 2020-11-8 10:48 PM
Just use vpn . But get yourself some indo player first to help you finish the event quest , because  ...

VPN isnt free and you know it. I am not only talking about the events there I am talking about tiktok and country festival too. Suggest me VPN for ios and I hope Moonton gives love to Nepali players too.

Devs dont care about country who cannot spend much money in game. Our country is a third world country people here dont earn on how much they work. So, Moonton needs to give discount or make diamond in Nepal cheaper.(Also buying Diamonds in Nepal is fking hard as hell)

StreetGamer replied at 2020-11-8 11:23 PM
Vpn is an one option but we dont suggest using vpn for these events, as there could be consequences, ...

Say the developers to show love to country right near China which is Nepal. We dont want to use VPN everytime just to play 1 event . I have never seen any event in Nepal. Also please fix cross server everyone from Nepal is suffering from cross server problems.
Post time 2020-11-9 08:54 PM | Show all posts
DAWADUDE replied at 2020-11-9 12:51 PM
Devs dont care about country who cannot spend much money in game. Our country is a third world cou ...

Nepal isn't much of a region where game devs market.

SEA is a region where mobile gaming is huge, where ML held most events.

Nepal does not have much a number of players who play the game. Also, other regions are starting to receive Moonton's attention.

Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, etc. are regions where this game is huge, Nepal eventually will receive attention later on. Iirc, Nepal is not considered south east Asia, but south Asia.
Post time 2020-11-10 01:42 PM | Show all posts
The countries you have mentioned are actually from SEA. What you meant is other countries. Admittedly, the game gives more attention to where most players are coming from. But do not worry, they will once conquer other regions too when the time comes. Just months back, they made events exclusive for different countries. Other countries will also have their chance soon enough. Just keep sending suggestions and at the same time promoting the game into your country as this is another way to get noticed by the game.

For the VPN, it does have consequences. In terms of the lags and stuff, it's another story. But from what I know, the VPN thing went out of hand when exclusive events for Latin Countries were abused which then could lead to issues as well soon.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-10 07:38 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2020-11-10 01:42 PM
The countries you have mentioned are actually from SEA. What you meant is other countries. Admittedl ...

Yeah, We gotta wait
Do you even know how long we waited for project next?
If devs are not going to give attention to Nepali player soon We all with undoubltly leave MLBB and go to LoL
its not like I am saying or making Devs to do only Nepal. Only a small event might be good but devs are stupid and ruining their own game by not giving attention to SA so idc. MLBB will die like this and Hope when moonton creates another game he atleast thinks about this stuff. (THERE IS ALWAYS A BIGGER FISH)
 Author| Post time 2020-11-10 07:43 PM | Show all posts
The_Invoker replied at 2020-11-9 08:54 PM
Nepal isn't much of a region where game devs market.

SEA is a region where mobile gaming is huge, ...

true, but they must atleast care once for us like for 1 event
Post time 2020-11-12 12:06 AM | Show all posts
we all also hope for MLBB in the future when holding an event not only applies to certain regions but applies to global players in all regions as well, so that all players have the same advantage without anyone being disadvantaged

thanks for your concern
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-6 10:08 PM GMT+8