Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 942|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Faaking report system

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-10 08:25 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Screenshot_2020-11-10-05-50-34-776.jpeg

My nop teammates only fought and enemies pushed and won

The faaking report system punished me for mild poor performance

I think I got reported by a trio

That faakin Benedetta player was literally feeding and safe from punishment

WTF is this?

Y report system favors fakin trio?

I am already upset we lost because of stupid teammates and Benedetta

This faakin report system is making me more upset
Post time 2020-11-10 11:20 AM | Show all posts
After Project NEXT update, reports now are random. System can't really determine the difference between tilt and int. Where is the budget came from low budget yet highly expensive skins? xD Maybe they should add more budget to their system xD
Post time 2020-11-10 01:28 PM | Show all posts
Please put in mind that its not just your gameplay performance is being taken into account. It could be how you communicate with your teammates, with the trashtalk and stuff. Though, there's still a lot of flaws with the report system, as from what I know, reports or punishment you get are just summed reports you got from other players from other matches you had. That's why it's sad if you get mass reported. Rest assured, it'll be better as time passes by, because it has improved overtime over these past few years.
Post time 2020-11-10 03:17 PM | Show all posts
new moba will fix all of this ... you cant talk anymore in game cus every1 can report you and it will counts , not to mention that normal words system detects as profanity ...
 Author| Post time 2020-11-10 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2020-11-10 06:35 PM
Charles replied at 2020-11-10 01:28 PM
Please put in mind that its not just your gameplay performance is being taken into account. It could ...

In another game, this useless report system has calculated my team fight participation is zero percentage and I lost 12 credit scores for that

I was playing actively. I didn't get any kills or assists. My other teammates also didn't get any kills or assists. We had a total of 3 kills.

What do you say about this?

Calculation for team fight participation is really stupid. I tried but enemies were good trio and I was solo. They targeted me and my teammates did not come to help.

Why this is happening to me today?

Also keeping previous complaints is really stupid and that too for 100 matches?

I don't know what to say. This is a very poor implementation of report system
Post time 2020-11-11 01:28 AM | Show all posts
I started using voice speaker because every game I get report for trash talk. There is nothing so sad as playing solo and geting troll trio. I just cleared my credit score in classic and last game I got reported by trio which were grandmaster and epics mached with mythical glory. This is another reason to consider survival of this game. I am not saying myth glory plays better than epics but there is time effort put to achieve this and all around roles knowledge. Epics are lazy and spaming 1 hero so they should be mached with their rank. If u want to force teaming up and mentor program make new gameplay system where I will not being mached with someone trolling and practising hero in classic and rank.
Post time 2020-11-12 10:00 AM | Show all posts
This is what I said in you other thread, your team fight is between 20%-21%, more accurate is 20.51%. You K/D/A is 3/4/5, but your gold par with Chang'e with 14 kills, this is strong evidence you are farming jungle all the time. I guess your other statistics below 15% too, most likely between 10%-12%.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-12 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-11-13 11:16 PM
CharlieFong replied at 2020-11-12 10:00 AM
This is what I said in you other thread, your team fight is between 20%-21%, more accurate is 20.51% ...

I mentioned our team had a trio didn't I ?

I am a fighter and was defending the exp lane. While I was defending they went to fight without me.

That is the reason for low team fight participation

If I leave my lane, enemy will push and finish the lane.

What am I supposed to do. Those trio gables with enemies and got more kills and assissts

All I am saying is, their calculation are stupid and not good enough to find troll players

Instead of punishing troll player, I got punished

FYI The game extended to 29 minutes thanks to my defensive gaming

If I have not defended, my team would have lost within 15 minutes

Post time 2020-11-12 02:40 PM | Show all posts
report system is terrible.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-27 03:54 PM GMT+8