Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 946|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Report Cheater (No CD for Ulti)

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-11 09:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
hi... i want to report for a player using cheat.. on november10, 2020, i played a ranked match using chang'e... one of my opponent using johnson sometimes did not have CD on ulti... i have watched the replay and i noticed that sometimes his ulti didnt have CD at all... these are the detail:

player ID : Ir£∆π_^™
player server : 2450
battle ID : 625174504907885716

i also have the recorded version of the match... if u need the recording please informed me and i will send via email... please do something on this as I am one of a pay user on my other account.. if this is always happen i feel like i scammed for paying...

Post time 2020-11-11 08:18 PM | Show all posts
Could somehow make a video clip or recording out of it and post it on YouTube or any video uploading site and send the link here. Although, you do know that his ultimate cools down upon use. It cools down in the background while he is riding. Could be he is also using a CD Build.
Although, players who are caught using a modified application will get their accounts banned ASAP as system detects them.
Post time 2020-11-12 12:28 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2020-11-12 12:29 AM

There are two reasons I can think of

1) Magic item "Fleeting Time"

There is a magic item which immediately reduce the cool down of ultimate by 35 percentage for one kill or assisst

If he gets two kills or assissts, cool down of ultimate is reduced by 70 percentage

The item name is "Fleeting Time". It is now part of most Johnson players build

2) Continuous driving

Johnson driving time is also included in cool down time. If a player rides for more than 50 seconds, his skill can be used again instantly

If we combine this with "Fleeting Time" it is possible for the ultimate is available immediately after crash plus one kill or assisst
Post time 2020-11-12 04:02 AM | Show all posts
the 2nd one is very common. Fleeting time is well, overkill
 Author| Post time 2020-11-12 11:27 AM | Show all posts
owh.. ok.. thanks for the explanation.. i will observe the video once again to check it...
Post time 2020-11-12 02:37 PM | Show all posts
hi! main jhonson here, 2000 jhonson games.
Its very easy to do this, you just need to drive and go back to base, then drive. This one or two laps will take 30 seconds or less, which allows you to use your ultimate again, with "no cd". You dont even need fleeting time, i just use 3 items with 10cd reduction and thats it. No need to report that player.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-12 02:58 PM | Show all posts
thank you for all explanation...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-17 12:20 PM GMT+8