Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 769|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Match Loading screen when you exit the MobileLegends and start it Again[Patched]

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-28 08:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Zaint_Nux at 2020-11-29 09:38 AM

Match Loading screen when you exit the MobileLegends and start it Again[Bug][Patched]

Whenever I Exit my MobileLegends inside the Match Loading Screen where you can see the Percents of players loaded resources, and start my MobileLegends again the same screen will show even if you reinstall your ML and the Percents go UP but it takes a lot of time to load more than 8 minutes then it just says You left the match and there is another bug too, and it's the same as the "Match Loading Screen" but this bug is critical because it can ruin the players Rank(Start) or credits so how this bug work is when you left the keep spamming the exit button then keep canceling then after that when the percentages are going up and left the game it will stuck the players on the "Match Loading Screen" then they can't play(Only affects all the players in game) and whenever you open your ML again percentages go back to 0 but then there is a battle happening(but melee creeps only are fighting) already and your teammates and the enemies are not yet spawn but after the percentages are 100% all the creeps that are fighting will reset, and the game is back to normal. But the problem is when someone knows this Bug it can literally ruin all the players inside the same match as him/her, by exiting the ML and not open it again therefor all the players are stuck on the Loading Screen and the melee creeps are already fighting and destroying each other torrents.

Post time 2020-11-28 11:33 PM | Show all posts
We need a screenshot or a proof of this and follow our Forum Bug Report Guide to report bugs.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-30 12:05 PM GMT+8