Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 685|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Pls mods report this before promo dias period ends

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-12 02:34 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
so promo dias says you can use when buying producs in the shop , and skin upgrate is in shop and you cant use promo dias for skin upgrate ...  
Post time 2020-11-12 03:08 AM | Show all posts
lol ye i tried to get a special uranus skin and i found out you cant do it, they probs dont want the price to be too low
Post time 2020-11-13 10:30 PM | Show all posts
Unfortunately, there are still a number of storefronts that are not applicable to use discounts or coupons, such as skin upgrade shop, preparation shop - special, and so on.
but not to worry, almost all of them get a discount now
 Author| Post time 2020-11-13 10:58 PM | Show all posts
i rep this to CS and omg this CS is the most stupid from all games in the world ... i send them screen that there isnt promo dias option in screen upgrate and this idiots tell me give us video  make video and upload it ... i told them are you kidding me and that you deserve + to kill your game
Post time 2020-11-15 02:42 AM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2020-11-13 09:58 PM
i rep this to CS and omg this CS is the most stupid from all games in the world ... i send them scre ...

Ingame CS are not serious im afraid, its like they are not seriously doing the service, i remember reporting top global heroes and they replied that someting not related to my request,
Anyway if something wrong with the event, they might change to better event or send compensation.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-15 05:09 AM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2020-11-15 02:42 AM
Ingame CS are not serious im afraid, its like they are not seriously doing the service, i remember ...

after some insults they said  we checked and its "normal" to not be able to use them in shop/ skin upgrate ... idiots ... in promo dias info it says everything i shop....
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-18 10:25 AM GMT+8