Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1765|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 11/11/2020

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-12 07:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[i=s] Edited by irezer at 2020-11-12 07:47 AM [/i]

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some suggestion of date 11/11. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:

1.)[Talk With Developer] Community Feedback & Devs Reply [ 28/7/2020 - 18/8/2020]

2.)[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 04/11/2020

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: Kimm

Can make Odett ulti immune to stun ? Cause nowadays almost every hero can cancel Oder ulti, push or stun all can cancel then Odett user become really useless.

Keyword: #Odette

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. Currently, she has got super high damage ability and damage reduction ability. It will make her ultimate skill unmanageable if her ultimate skill can’t be interrupted. At present, she performs well in most rank levels which is also in line with our expectations. We will continue to observe.

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player Nickname: ᴄʜʀɪsᴘʏ

The revamped dragon boy skin is kinda bad I don’t know if this is a bug but on the ult,a dragon supposed to come out yet theirs no dragon and and the skill effects looks so plain.

Keyword: #Dragon Boy #skin

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We have plans to revamp some old skins. So stay tuned.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Player Nickname: Assassination#3078

Mathilda Ulti - Can you add different gestures/movements when she's flying around the target?!, it's kinda bored when mathilda just fly around simply by just holding a wand not doing anything.

Keyword: #Mathilda

Developer Reply

Thanks for your suggestion. We will continue to optimize her performance.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

Player Nickname: Ray Ash#6738

Add visual indicator when Nana has her Passive ready (magic mist trail).Duration from 120s to 105.

Keyword: #Nana

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider whether to design a related effect.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Player Nickname: Anonymous

A special indicator for healing heroes. To show companions how much hp he healed.

Keyword: #HP healed

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider the display of this part of the data and optimize it gradually in the following several versions.

MLBB Player Suggestion #6

Increase daily credit score restoration limit.

Keyword: #Terizla

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it carefully. At the same time, we also hope that everyone can maintain a civilized game environment, because only players with a high rate of violations have lower credit points restoration limit.

MLBB Player Suggestion #7

I just saw the update on the roaming mask and equipment on the advanced server and I'm pretty disappointed about another huge nerf! What in the world are you doing reducing the gold gained from roaming items again? Cuz it's already hard enough to earn gold as a tank and support from roaming items. Now you want us to upgrade the mask to get a full benefit that we already have on current wooden mask? You are killing your roam items, sometimes I don't even bother getting one anymore cuz it only gives me a huge disadvantage as a tank or support! I wish you could just bring back the old wizard boots or at least, like the retribution-jungle tandem, make the roaming item available for purchase only for support heroes! If you are so afraid that non-support/tanks abuse the system, then make it exclusive for support-tanks! Stop doing bad nerfs and fix the system! Your nerfs makes things unusable instead of balancing! With a fast paced game like ml, tanks and supps are at a disadvantage cuz they put others first before themselves, and that means farms minion waves and kills! We have no claim so DON'T GO ON WITH THIS NERF! MAKE ROAMING EXCLUSIVE INSTEAD!

Keyword: #roaming mask #support #tank

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. The current profit of the roaming equipment in the early gaming is too high, and it is very easy to cause the invalidation of its passive effect. This is not a good experience for teammates nor for roaming heroes. Therefore, in the case of only one roaming equipment, the current changes will not greatly reduce the increase in gold and experience. We will also continue to observe the data of advanced server and consider whether to adjust the value. Please also believe that our purpose is not to make the support and tank heroes difficult to use. After these adjustments officially launched, we will observe the situation of the support and tank heroes and consider whether to make other adjustments in the future.

Post time 2020-11-16 05:17 AM | Show all posts
I like suggestion no.5

Comments

Ahahahahaha. Yea.  Post time 2020-11-17 09:20 AM
Post time 2020-11-17 02:43 AM | Show all posts
Hello, how can I make suggestion like these? Could anyone please explain to me?

Comments

Hi. You can forward your suggestion/s to MLBB Official Discord, Facebook, Reddit and this forum. For this forum, can go to this link: https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=96   Post time 2020-11-17 09:19 AM
Post time 2020-11-18 01:37 AM | Show all posts
eyyubi709 replied at 2020-11-17 02:43 AM
Hello, how can I make suggestion like these? Could anyone please explain to me?

Thank your for your kind and fast explanation :)
Post time 2020-11-18 03:43 PM | Show all posts
I like that they noticed the Odette suggestion. I wish they can buff the cooldowns of the first and second skill and please don't make her immune to CC. She currently has the most damage in the game.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 10:09 PM GMT+8