Return to list New
Author: Blzae
Collapse the left

[Complaint] ML service centre is amazing

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2020-11-28 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2020-12-5 08:23 PM
shinee. replied at 2020-11-28 04:43 PM
Don't you think it's normal to censure other games if this is a Mobile Legends forum only? Not to  ...

The hacker already binded his moonton account, I'm not sure if changing my moonton account password would work since you can log in through the 2nd moonton account, because currently there's two moonton account as the hacker created and linked a account from the advanced server, but I will try changing my password. fingers crossed tho.
If there's a way to delete my advance server account, that would be great but I don't think its possible, its level 6 now

Post time 2020-12-5 08:24 PM | Show all posts
Oh you also had adv. server account there..well what can I say, fingers crossed..Hope it will all work out, but please come back with an answer about the status of your issue
 Author| Post time 2020-12-10 07:37 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2020-12-5 08:24 PM
Oh you also had adv. server account there..well what can I say, fingers crossed..Hope it will all wo ...

I tried changing my password didn't work :"
Post time 2020-12-12 05:39 PM | Show all posts
Oh..i'm sorry to hear that...unfortunatly, i think your only chance is by contacting the staff via email..
 Author| Post time 2020-12-20 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Like I mentioned in my earlier post, I've forgotten my origin device and because of this one minor information, they said I can't do anything, they are also very helpful because they don't even provide hints. It there a way for me to get this information? because I tried remembering every device and sent them but they still said no anyways
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-27 05:40 PM GMT+8