Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: MightAlly
Collapse the left

[Share] Reasons I am leaving ML after 3 years

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-22 10:01 PM | Show all posts
Sorry for your bad experiences. Although, I hardly experience these. Could be some of these are also coming from you. 3 years of experience and just reached Mythic is a bit uhh, idk. I don't wanna sound rude, but you could've been a bit pro that time. Also, could've made another account if your goal was only reaching Mythic. You can easily reach Mythic once you get the grasp of the game and do some hard carries. Classic will always be random, but for Ranks, it got better over these past few years. Less toxic than before, and hey, I reached MG with soloing and at like 80% hero winrates and almost 80% overall winrate. There are lots of factors why, but the problem could be coming from you. I mean, with those years of experience, you shouldn't be struggling that much in the higher tier.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-23 03:23 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2020-11-23 03:46 AM

I reached mythic after 1 year of playing. I did it with a squad for the first time.

I reached mythical glory after 1 year at the same time I reached mythic because in old days that was possible I was global Ruby. If we look things after update 500+ points for that I needed 3 years of playing. I did it on my own.

My point is I dont enjoy playing this game like I did in the start. I wanted to play more competitive MCL games and high rank games but i failed to find teammates. My real life friends gave up on this game long time ago. Friends from 3 years ago are nonexistant in my friend list.

Then I tried to play classic for fun but system was matching me up with elite and grandmasters and enemy sometimes had premade mythical glory. So I got frustrated and angry at game moderators so many vasted time and money to get game better and my game experience is worse.

I have a option to wait for a year to fall to grandmaster rank and continue on my old account or to start from the scratch. But now you have a competiotion and I will have to reconsider this.

Win rate you are showing off with, I didn't even know what that is for a long time. But I always know which rank I am and how hard is to level up just so game system could spit on your face later.

I dont mind trollers, I dont mind feeders, I dont mind gaming community but what you gave us after 3 years I MIND THAT. NOT ENOUGH! LATE!

I need a new start because you dont make a difference between old players and new players. I didnt play for a 3 days and I am feeling much better alredy. I enjoyed HORORO live streams today good way to kill my time
Post time 2020-11-23 12:20 PM | Show all posts
I feel you as a solo player. Ever since the new update I'm solo and I always get paired with duo/trio regardless if it's classic or rank. Some say it's good because you can be carried by their group. But I see more cons for myself as a solo player. In rank, you can get bullied in draft pick because they already have roles and they'll force you to adjust. You're also in disadvatage in the reporting system. They also just be supporting each other so expect that you'll have less kills or more deaths. I also agree with you moonton should fix the matchmaking - separate the old and new players.
Post time 2020-11-24 04:21 AM | Show all posts
Quick question for your second one. Is that why you are leaving. To me, it does not sound like you are leaving but it sounds like you are just trying to make smurfs.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-24 03:56 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-11-24 04:21 AM
Quick question for your second one. Is that why you are leaving. To me, it does not sound like you a ...

Like I said it is not one reason but reasons like plural. Game mechanic of most heroes is good and fun to play. I am not trying to make smurfs atm but maybe one day. If moontoon give us free heroes  and remodel emblem set I will return to game. But I will play only classic because I dont have real life friends that play this game in high tier games>legend and above. Another thing is if I find someone starting anew on discord then I can play rank for real. But with a new game chances for that are low. While some players are happy with a new skins ml is gifting I would like more to see emblem remodel and lower prices of skins and heroes.
Post time 2020-11-28 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Hei, Moonton is already giving free heroes and skins, just like the next new hero Mathilda - which is obtainable for free by logging on the game. Adjustements to the game are made constantly, not just to improve but also to keep up with the needs and voices of the players. Like I said before, some changes just need some time.
Sorry to hear about your dissappointment and that you're leaving the game, but we're always be here if you ever wish to come back.
Kudoos to you and best of luck !
Post time 2020-12-18 05:02 PM | Show all posts
Already stopped playing. Now I feel better. :) No more frustrations, bitter feelings or any negativity.
Games are supposed to be fun. But this game gave me only anxiety and frustration. Sometimes losing isn't bad if your opponents are worthy and you will still be satisfied if matched with good players no matter the match results. But most of the matchmaking here are uneven despite the constant efforts of the devs.  The main reason is toxic player base. Nobody can change that. Not even Moonton. So blaming them is futile.
The only thing I will blame on Moonton is that their greed. They often forgets the priority tasks and focuses on money so much that it seems like we are just customers, not players. This is obvious that money is important to make a living. But the point is - they care very little about things that doesn't involve money.
I lost interest in this game entirely for some reasons and I can't feel the competitiveness here anymore, so I stopped playing.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 04:39 AM GMT+8